Stupid things in dbz

Best answers
post some stupid things that u've seen in dbz, along with funny things as well.

Have you ever noticed that goku always attacks buu (any form) by grabbing is antenni and kicking him around? Reminds me of those over sized baloons on the rubber bands......

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The funniest thing in DBZ is whenever Master Roshi does anything. Especially feeling up the ladies of the show. Such as Android 18 and Bulma. Very entertaining.

Best answers
I think how in DBZ and most all anime movies and shows, how they explain everything to themselves and there enemies in detail before doing it.

Best answers
what are you talking about? vegeta is always a perfect gentlemen towards bulma, especially in the jap episodes.

roshi is a pimp. plain and simple

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just like the transformations, dbz mostly is dry humor.

its only funny when weak people get mad and look all crazy and ****.

Best answers
i like it when things dont make sense, for instance, in future trunks timeline, why didnt buu show up there? how come every saga has an amazing new transformation to get them out of a jam? and why do the villans all want to blow up earth? and why dont they get rid of every good guy in the show except goku and gohan, they r the only 2 people who have actually finished a battle and won, and why r goten and trunks so freakin strong? sure theyre dads were ssj, but they werent that strong when they did the nasty with their wives

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goten and trunks are so strong cuz half saiyans are stronger notice how gohan gets stronger faster aswell

Best answers
FatMan how do you know buu doesnt come in the trunks timeline? What if they were able to handle him easily? just because trunks didnt come back in time again for buu doesnt mean he wasnt in his timeline. I agree with you on the other things tho.

Best answers
another thing thats stupid is how half saiyans get weaker has they get older no matter how much they train, like in GT gohan doesnt even fight anymore, he is a teacher, WTF IS THAT!

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah Roshi is the funniest character. Babadi is the next funiest though. I loved when he started calling Buu a fat *******. Then Buu punched him in the face.

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by Deverz
goten and trunks are so strong cuz half saiyans are stronger notice how gohan gets stronger faster aswell
I think half saiyans can become strong very fast...but they have their limits. gohan doesnt reach a level beyond SSJ2. and goten doesnt even surpass it (only in fusion, but that dont count).

while with goku it took a while to get very strong. but he made it to SSJ4 like Vegeta. (tho veggie skipped SSJ3, he would still go SSJ3 anyway if bulma didnt make that machine that made him go SSJ4.)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
another thing thats stupid is how half saiyans get weaker has they get older no matter how much they train, like in GT gohan doesnt even fight anymore, he is a teacher, WTF IS THAT!
thats the human side

Best answers
I think Roshi is a hoot.

As for stupid stuff in DBZ, one need look no further than that moron Son Goku and his two half-breed snotlings. Oh, and Mirai Trunks.

On the other hand, some of the name jokes Toriyama used were pretty funny.

Best answers
unfortunately funimation had to go and f**k it up in the dubs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well today i saw Buu hit on and ask some random chick if he was sexy and then try to get a little love. I found that very amusing.

My Hypothesis on the reason for Trunks and Gotens unsusual power. Somehow the Tranformation into SSJ permanently changes soemthing in the DNA of the Subject saiyan that stays transformed or not. This Trait is passed on to any subsequent children. Goku had this change when Goten was conceived, therefor he was able to transform at a MUCH younger age. Same with Chibi Trunks that allowed this. Why this didnt pass on to Mirai Trunks escapes me, but thats my thoughts on that subject.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you. I can never remember these things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom