Stupid Skateboarders...

Best answers
I don't know if all that is real. Was that supposed to be brains on the floor at the end?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
I don't know if all that is real. Was that supposed to be brains on the floor at the end?
Looked like skin.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't real....
1) The camera man starts moving before the accident happens
2) the part between falling, camera moving and the guy being on the ground not moving is going way to fast
3) his brain falling out.. wtf >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that, and he fell feet first, not head first >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's the dumbest thing I have ever seen... He would be in shock, actually... he would most likely be unconsious.... Not jovially joking around with his friend with a gaping hole in his head. As mad said, he fell feet first, and he was perfectly sprawled out on the ground. As for the blood comming out, it would have come out sooner, not waited a minute then leak out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
plus, you can see a brief flicker where the cam has been stopped then started again ;)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Obviously everyone's first reaction when seeing something like that is to keep recording. Sure, he might be severely injured, but we just gotta get it on tape.

Yeah, its fake. He fell vertically, landed horizontally. On his stomache. C'mon o.0.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do people even post this garbage? Fake or not this is the nonsense I was talking about back in the days of the seal clubbing thread. Just because you found something gory doesn't mean you need to post it everywhere.

It's most likely fake, but regardless, that kind of crap really does happen to skateboarders who try to do crazy crap to impress their friends. I'm not a big fan of skateboarding... you might pull off some tricks and look impressive, or you might break a leg, or shatter a testical. I don't see why it used to be so popular.

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
that, and he fell feet first, not head first >_>
His head slams against the wall, so it could be possible. But I think it's fake basically because of ...

Mad_AxMan said:
plus, you can see a brief flicker where the cam has been stopped then started again
...that exacly. And whatever that is suposed to be at the end looks more fake than Britney Spears singing "I love rock and roll".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, a fine example of the Jackass Generation.

Dem crazee kids deze deyz. >;o

This may be fake, but you just know there's someone out there who had this happen to them.

If you're stupid enough to risk your life on a wooden board, pulling off crazy stunts beyond your skill, you deserve what's coming to you.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it was completely fake. Look at the blood. One, it started coming out at a very convinient time, very quickly and there was a lot of it. If someone was gonna be bleeding that badly it woulda been all over before they even got there. Two, if you're bleeding that badly, you're not going to be getting up any time soon, and if you do you will NOT be very coherant vis a vis a concussion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude that was fake , at the end when he had a whole in his head it looked like somebody colored it in , and when they went to go see him the camera moved like all weird like , it was jumpy and stuff that was fake

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom