Stuff

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
→If u kill someone your ki bar fills cuz u get vengence :D
→If u kill someone an automatic victory taunt starts :D
→If u kill someone u are in a shield for 1 seconds and u can't atak can't bee ataked by llamers,backstabbers
→If someone kills you ,you won't talk :\
→Each char to have a mdl or spr i dunno what is it , when u smash in a wall your from will be in black not just any form
→Automatic taunts : when u hit someone with kamehameha goku says (if u are goku) "allright , or YAAA!!!" u got the ideea
→The powerstruggles to bee joinable only if the other player fires in the PUMP , or center
→Ki not to bee drained for just dueling in beams , only from pumps , or other stuff that u can doo while u powerstruggle
→Inclide the capacity to withdraw from powerstriggles if the player blocks the beam and he turns the mouse 180 degrees he spins and the beam is redirected where the player aims
→Reach the perfect transformation faster cuz after 4 hours of play u will transform each time u die 3 times :))
→The Mp3 to WORK!!!
→The PL never to fall down just up

That's it kids if i forgot something i will edit

"There is no spoone" The Matricks

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
This has unbalance written all over it.
Then people will start "taunt-killing"
→If u kill someone u are in a shield for 1 seconds and u can't atak can't bee ataked by llamers,backstabbers
Again, unnecessary unbalance.
Uhh, you can instant respawn in ESF, this isn't Counter-Strike, unnecessary.
→Each char to have a mdl or spr i dunno what is it , when u smash in a wall your from will be in black not just any form
I don't really understand this, but it sounds useless anyways.
→Automatic taunts : when u hit someone with kamehameha goku says (if u are goku) "allright , or YAAA!!!" u got the ideea
Sounds more annoying than anything.
→The powerstruggles to bee joinable only if the other player fires in the PUMP , or center
I'm pretty sure that IS how they work. You can't join a beam struggle by firing at the beam trail.
→Ki not to bee drained for just dueling in beams , only from pumps , or other stuff that u can doo while u powerstruggle
Ki drain is a balance issue. Otherwise, struggles would take too long, and ESF is supposed to be a fast paced game.
→Inclide the capacity to withdraw from powerstriggles if the player blocks the beam and he turns the mouse 180 degrees he spins and the beam is redirected where the player aims
Unbalanced. If you're losing a struggle, you just spin, and redirect it, and no damage is taken to you? That is fair, how?
→Reach the perfect transformation faster cuz after 4 hours of play u will transform each time u die 3 times :))
With new transformations in 1.3, the team will make sure it doesn't take you 5 hours of play-time to transform.
→The Mp3 to WORK!!!
It does work.
This can be changed in a cvar, but should not be on by default.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:

unbalanced

anoying

just plane old lame and it would slow down the game

simple solution dont get killed

err what

you wanted no talking for deaths but for this you suggest it >.>

Its already like that

Like that already (videos of 1.3) but it drains for flying and pimping.

Spamable and unbalanced. There should be a runaway from this but it should cost you bigtime just for being stupid enough to block something you couldnt hold.

4 hours O.O I reach a perfect trans with Goku allmost every time i play from mapchange till end. The trick is not to transform when fighting SSJs. Since that gives you a big PL boost ^^

→The Mp3 to WORK!!!

mp3_player 1 into the console ^^

If that means when you are below 5 HP it goes up than NO
If that means when you get killed you loose/gain PL. mp_plcatchup 0 into the console and its disabled (note you dont gain or loose PL than). You respown with the same you had when you got killed.

That's it kids if i forgot something i will edit

"There is no spoone" The Matricks
Questiones anwserd.

And there is a spoone. I eat with it :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the record, it's "The Matrix".

Those 2 already handled your...suggestions or w/e.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I wonder sometimes if people who make these kind of suggestions even play ESF

Force Pit Member
Best answers
new cvar : mp_plcatchup 3 (powerlevel increases with server average, but does not decrease ;p)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gon said:
95% of the people on this forum don't play esf. I like to make up statistics, but I'm sure I'm close.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well actually i liked the spinning thing, the idea not the working

using an insane ammount of ki in order to redirect a beam might be balanced for that

or just being able to use it at a certain point in the struggle if certain conditions are met, either way it would take energy to do

thats the only one i thought had any resourcefulness

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Gon said:
i play esf u bastage :) but that's not it , the pl issue i was speaking 'bout Crillin and Cell when they die theyr pl comes down , i am sure U don't play esf enought , abut the sprite,mdl i was referig to the stuff that ramains after a explosion in the ground ,

Grega u shoud read more accurate i sayd HIT , not KILL with kamehameha to speak yaaa or noo or u got the ideea ,
and zeonix u're kinda right cuz i got soo exited seeing stuff from esf 1.3 , for me 1.2 it's just like doom 2000 compared to doom 3 or half-life redemption compared to half-life 2 ep 1 , or sin , to sin emergente ,,,u got the ideea

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
i play esf u bastage :) but that's not it , the pl issue i was speaking 'bout Crillin and Cell when they die theyr pl comes down , i am sure U don't play esf enought , abut the sprite,mdl i was referig to the stuff that ramains after a explosion in the ground ,

Grega u shoud read more accurate i sayd HIT , not KILL with kamehameha to speak yaaa or noo or u got the ideea ,
and zeonix u're kinda right cuz i got soo exited seeing stuff from esf 1.3 , for me 1.2 it's just like doom 2000 compared to doom 3 or half-life redemption compared to half-life 2 ep 1 , or sin , to sin emergente ,,,u got the ideea
Correction im comparing 2 of your suggestions that go straight against each other.

You suggested that the characters dont talk at death. But you also suggested taunts if you hit someone with a beam. That kinda makes no sense. Since basicly in the end youd come here with a suggestion to remoove those taunts on beamhit.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yes, I love your grammer Vegetto, it's awsome.

Anyways, don't start an argument with me, it usually doesn't tend to be pretty

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um...Gon....it's grammar. Just letting you know and stuff.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's all relax a little bit everyone... and remain on-topic.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
95% of the people on this forum don't play esf. I like to make up statistics, but I'm sure I'm close.
Here it's why becase 95% play EVM (Likve VeGeTTo and make some EVM Sugestion because he don't know who to play ESF) and the Other 5% Play ESF (and they Know who to MAKE SUGESTIONS, and i head theath EVM it's Close so all EVM will come on the ESF forums and Make EVM SUGESTIONS)
On Topic only Unbalance Stuff

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
john ....that post is ...useless??? now pls close this topc since has been ruin by some guyz they know who theyr are, for your info john i play with SURPRISE and Instasayajins Goten all times so , i dunno why in my topix u keep coming with your evm stuff i don't have it OK??? ok some moderator close this (pls people who hate me don't post in my topix )
edit , john u flame at me in all my topix wtf do u wont?? i don't get it

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know you Noob you don;t know anything about balance

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok this is where this topic ends... next post gets a warning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom