Student sues Teacher...for not warning him Eletricity is dangerous

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only in America.

In other news, fire is hot and the sky is blue.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O he's 18 years old. The teacher should sue him for ignorance for the sake of humanity. This case makes me remember the case where an old woman inserted her cat in the microwaves device in order to dry him, and sued the brand because it didn't have any warning related to that issue.....AND WON! LOL!

Yeah only in America indeed!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Knowing our justice system, the student will successfully sue the teacher.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While the notion of an 18 year old student not knowing that electricity attached to his nipples would be dangerous, is hilarious. I think the bigger issue is if the teacher dared the student to do it, that's kinda retarded.

The article has conflicting sources on what actually happened though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dubois was critically injured and his legal team claim he has suffered permanent brain damage.
I'm pretty sure that was sometime before this incident.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Although I find this absolutely hilarious, and the kid for attempting it is a moron. It was indeed a dare, and the teacher should have known better if the voltage was high enough. That, for the teacher, is very unprofessional, and I'm sure he resigned before he was fired. He will win the case, as he should. The teacher dared him to do something very dangerous and now suffers brain damage because of it.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, the whole "The teacher dared him to" is a rumor.

The student himself who has the Brain Damage stated that his FRIENDS dared him, and the Teacher did not know if it. =/

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Uh, the whole "The teacher dared him to" is a rumor.

The student himself who has the Brain Damage stated that his FRIENDS dared him, and the Teacher did not know if it. =/
Eh, I can only debase my opinions on the information stated in the article on the topic at hand.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YEs..in the article, the student in question who put the clamps on his nipples SAYS the Teacher did not dare him...which severely hurts his case...so why would he lie about that?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
YEs..in the article, the student in question who put the clamps on his nipples SAYS the Teacher did not dare him...which severely hurts his case...so why would he lie about that?
The lawsuit alleges Mr Kelley knew what his students were doing and claims: ‘One student heard Mr Kelley state that Kyle should try it with his nipples and that he, Mr Kelley, would give him a Mountain Dew if he did so.’
Several students reportedly told police Mr Kelley was involved in the dare, but confusingly, Dubois has since defended his teacher and claimed it was a fellow student who challenged him and offered him the drink.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...s-sues-teacher-warning-him.html#ixzz0yM6JMVSU
Students say it was a dare from the teacher, Dubois, who apparently now has brain damage, to what extent we don't know, says the teacher didn't dare him. However, whether or not the teacher dared him is not the issue here, what is, is that the teacher did not warn the students that it was dangerous. The student didn't say "I'm suing him because he dared me" he's saying "I'm suing him because he didn't warn me it was dangerous". With that said, the teacher also resigned. In one part of the article students say it was a dare from the teacher, and in a sentence after Dubois says it wasn't. I take what a guy who would stop his heart by attaching conductors to his nipples and electrocuting himself with a grain of salt.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=/

Overall, the kid is retarded. This is why I hate my own country, when a kid like this is going to steal money from the school system - LEGALLY!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's what I meant when I said the article has conflicting sources, some students are saying the teacher dared him, but the kid himself said the teacher didn't.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Relevant. And funny.

[video=youtube;FXahVdmoTv8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXahVdmoTv8[/video]

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This guy is kind of an idiot for not having the thing called COMMON SENSE...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom