Best answers
Ive just seen stryker's new avatar, it looks very cool!
seems like this is his very own method to introduce his new maps!
What I can see on this pic looks like it was done by a terrain generator, but Im sure you did it on your own, right stryker? ;)
This is the best looking landscape Ive seen for a long...very long time and this road looks so damn round, without any edges! wow!!!
... so, Im looking forward to get some info, stryker!

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
hey, here are a few 1337 mappers (/me starts to count 1 ...2 ...3... 4... that it. :p ) ... and stryker is one of them, so dont say he uses terrain generators ^__^
nah, really. the map pic looks nice so far. but i wont comment it untill i see bigger pics ^^

Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_T@xi
Ive just seen stryker's new avatar, it looks very cool!
seems like this is his very own method to introduce his new maps!
What I can see on this pic looks like it was done by a terrain generator, but Im sure you did it on your own, right stryker? ;)
This is the best looking landscape Ive seen for a long...very long time and this road looks so damn round, without any edges! wow!!!
... so, Im looking forward to get some info, stryker!

Terrain Generator... HELL NO!!!
Sh*t is takin forever to do :)
But thanx for the complement.

HMMM!!! maybe ill get some pics in my Dev later tonight... so prolly around 10PM here... or in 3 hours

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya know, looking at that ava there stryker, it makes me wonder if that's a map for ESF at all. Don't suppose you could tell us if that's for ESF or something else (imho, it looks like it could fit for HL Rally)

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by esf_STRYKER
Whenever 1.2 comes out... ^_^
I don't know about you but that makes me think it is coming out for ESF... but whatever it comes out for all Strykers maps are 1337 (I just wanted to say that :))

Best answers
Originally posted by !XxShAdOwxX!
I don't know about you but that makes me think it is coming out for ESF... but whatever it comes out for all Strykers maps are 1337 (I just wanted to say that :))
WOO!

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
hmm ... yes, but hes not the only good mapper here :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
G'mon where are those pics? That avatar makes me friggin curious.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DJ-Ready
hmm ... yes, but hes not the only good mapper here :)
Yeah I know I forgot about myself... :hears crickets and sees the big hay stack flying across: yeah DJ is also a good mapper can't wait for s2k_village.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably not because working on 1 mod and making a great map is alot of work... but it is possible, STRYKER the multitasker :).

Best answers
from wot i can see in the avatar, its looking awesome. The terrain is really good, but thats not what impresses me the most, because i can do that sort of thing :p. wot impresses me is that road...its so damn round O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom