Best answers
yes indeed stryker makes all people push themselves over the limit....

Very nice map indeed....if 1.2 comes out after June then :D because my parents are getting my new pc,this one acts like **** already....it can't even run CS....or WorldCraft

We envy j00 stryker....lol you should try making a tut on how to make realistic terrain or something....that way we wont feel so....inferior....

Best answers
yeah...inferior is the word me was lookin for.....i still cant work out how he did that road so nicely. It would be half texturing the extra curves, but the actual terain to some extent has to be all curvy, and that is so hard to do o_O

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
and now the big question.......

(drum roll sound)

What is it?

I see the highway and mountains all looking good. (reminds me of the highway fight scene with Vegeta and 18)

But then i see a cave. (which also pushes me to think its the Androids lab)

Am i getting close?

well whatever it turns out to be, its looking great so far.
loved the Guru map, keep up the great work. :laff:

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Originally posted by RaVe

We envy j00 stryker....lol you should try making a tut on how to make realistic terrain or something....that way we wont feel so....inferior....
propably not ... a tutorial cant really teach you how to make really nice terrain ... best way is to teach everything by yourself :)
its just vertex manipulation :)

but indeed, the map looks nice so far... even if theres no light atm

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am now trying thatand I want to know the best starting shape. I try to use new faces but it always looks bad because the roof follows it.

Best answers
groovy! excellent work, stryker...
THIS looks really awesome! very nice road, all round. and the mountains are lookin realistic with smooth texuring!!! *clap³*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom