brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Janemba
2. Super/Kid Buu
3. Super 13
4. Garlic Jr.
5. Bebi

Lets consider Hildergarn and the Black Star Dragon fighter void since they aren't actually fighters but mystical creatures.

1. Janemba, is obviously first because it took the strongest mass of energy ever (Gogeta) to even slowly kill him. His fighting technique and abilities are only 2nd to Buu.

2. Super/Kid Buu, he is probably the longest fight in the history of the Dragonball Universe. His techniques were next to unstoppable. It took every Z fighter and all the Supreme Kai could do to stop this psychotic monster

3. Super 13, the fusion of 3 androids he was stronger than Cell could ever imagine. Super Saiyan Goku couldn't even move this amazing machine. His attacks were ingenius and he met his end to probably Goku's strongest attack. the super saiyan spirit bomb

4. Garlic Jr, this psychotic namekian was pretty much invincible. the only way the could stop him was banishing him to another demension(the dead zone)

5. Bebi, the first enemy in dbgt he controllled the whole planet and even Gohan. Goku and Vegeta had to do another type of fusion at an even higher level than they though could happen to kill this sadistic revenge seeking fighter.

Best answers
1 Buu cause he can pretty much absorve anyone stronger than him. Unless there ready for it like vegitto was but then there vunerable in his body.

2 Cell he has saiyan blood so he can just keep getting stronger after loosing and regenerating

1 weakest to me was frieza cause if goku didnt kill him eventually someone like brolly or the kais would have.

I dont count movie people except for brolly cause hes cool all other movie people are lame.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Strongest:

1: Vegeta, he's still alive isn't he ;) ?

2: Buu (anyform), come on he could regenerate!

3: Cell (anyform), come on he could regenerate!

Weakest

1: Raditz, one word "Lame"

2: Garlic Jr, I mean Gohan defeated him

3: King Cold, :p

Best answers
**Strongest**

1. Super/Kid Buu - Unstoppable almost it took the ultimate attack to deplinish evil to kill him.

2. Janemba - This guy was a freaky teleporter but not to strong.

3. Broli - ****en psycho........

**Weak sauces**

1. Bulma's Car

2. Pilaf

3. King piccolo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Screw Dragonball GAYT

Strongest
1. Majin Buu (All forms exept Gotenks/Piccolo/Gohan) ( The ******* steals people's power)
2. Vegeta (Was the strongest villian to team up with Goku and the gang)
3. Perfect Cell (He had everyone on the ropes, beat Vegeta,Trunks,even Goku, not even selfdistructing worked, but sadly he was beaten by a kid)
4. Broly (He was unstoppable. No single fighter had it in him to beat this guy. It took all of the saiyans/namek's power to beat him and he still didn't die, he then appears in 2 extra movies. Where he is finally destroyed..

Weakest
1. Raditz (Was a time when beating an enemy only took 1 life. Piccolo and Goku were no match for Raditz, but Piccolo's SB was)
2. Garlic Jr. (He was pathetic. He lost to himself, by idiotically getting sucked into the Dead Zone twice. He was still no match for any fighter such as Piccolo. But with his immortality he couldn't be killed)
3. Frieza (He may have been a challenge on Namek but. Goku beat him with ease after transforming into a SSJ. After being beaten by a "Monkey" he trys to go to Earth and destroy it where he is then wiped from existence by a different monkey. In Movie 12 he was killed by Gohan, then in the end of DBZ he is then killed again, by Goku in 1 blast)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Strongest: I dunno........
Weakest: (Mind you this is from the DB days), THat emporer dude, the idiot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Empoerer pilaf? that guy is annoying.. i dont know why they did a 30 episode saga on him... i wished oozaru goku wouldve squashed him :p

Best answers
Strongest Villain:

Janenba (Demon Form with Sword) because it took SSJ Gogeta to defeat him. SSJ3 goku couldnt, ssj2 vegeta couldnt, pikkon couldnt(lol)..therefore he is the strongest villain in my opinion.;D

Weakest villian:

I'd have to agree with Arthos, Emporer Pilaf is definately the weakest villain ever to threaten Goku and his friends. Except maybe Oolong that one time...o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom