Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MR SATAN!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Best answers
Originally posted by Engar

OK, I'll explain once more.

My argument was that his attack was stronger because it tapped straight into his very life energy appose to using Ki like regular warriors. You said that it wasn't true and produced a definition made by a fan site. I said that unless Toriyama made that quote himself then it couldn't be counted as fact.
yup dood ur right the attack takes life not ki
proof http://www.db-unlimited.net/s_crane.shtml look down for the tri beam attack.
The Kikoho is a deadly technique that if used properly sacrifices the life of the user. First, you have to concentrate all your ki into your hands, then make a box form with them, and everything you look through your hands at will be destroyed. This attack is first shown being used by Tenshinhan against Goku during the Budoukai.

Best answers
lol, you interpreted that wrong. Read it again. It's been obviously stated that if you use too much ki, you loose energy and you get tired or could even die. That can happen to anyone. Its also been stated that Humans have the hardest time to produce ki, compared to other species. Using too much ki can cause death, like with Tien's Kikoho.

Quote:
First, you have to concentrate all your ki into your hands.
^^ Thats all the proof you need^^ It's a goddamn Ki attack.

Quote:
if used properly sacrifices the life of the user.

The Kikoho takes an incredible amount of ki, which can kill the person. Not using their life energy. Anyone who uses a great amount of ki, are in the risk of death.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea that is true that did cost tien his life TRYING to take out Nappa

Best answers
How did this go from Tien vs Krillin to Ki Attacks....?

Here is my REAL statement on Tien vs Krillin:

In the beginning of DB, Tien was stronger than Krillin. If anyone here is a decent DB fan, they know that Tien and Chazuo were the first humans to fly in DB history! Goku and Krillin saw them flying at their first Wold Marital Arts tournaments (The 21st). Tien placed higher in that tournament then Krillin did.

Now, heres the biggy, the next tournament (22nd) Tien WON IT! He beat GOKU, and got first place! Krillin sucked :D

Then later on, Krillin gets weaker I think, and then he eventually STOPS FIGHTING to have sex with a former-robot... Meanwhile Tien still trains his 3 nuts off, actually putting up a good fight against Imperfect Cell.

My last fact of Tien being the strongest is: If you have seen all the DBZ Movies (1-13) like I have, you would know that Tien helped out much more in the later ones than Krillin. If you notice, there is a pattern in the movies were Krillin tries to fight right off the bat, ends up knocked out saying "Why Me?"... Also in Movie 9, at the beginning, Tien was paired up against SSJ Trunks!! His Adult stage (Sorta)!! He put up an awesome fight until caught off-guard, while Krillin was paired up against Picollo, and Picollo let him win...

All proven facts, Tien pwns Krillin, and in my mind, Ubuu isnt Human... so :p

Best answers
Vital points, SpaZMonkey. But i have yet, to here one decent argument from a Krillin-supporter. How is he getting all those votes, if not one person posted proof for their decision. It's quite sad that morons vote Krillin and not post reasons.:S

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I voted for Krillen for one reason and one reason alone, I dislike the Tien Vs Krillen competition. What does it matter that Tien was stronger? Why do you keep bringing this up? Possibly wasn't you but this argument comes up often enough to annoy me. I can't remember if any Krillen fans have tried this though..

I never once said that Krillen was stronger than Tien, but I fight for the bald guy as he is occasionaly useful comic relief while Tien is a completely useless good-guy. Krillen has made numerous effects to the plot (saved Gohan a dozen times, aided in fighting Vegeta, faced just about every bad guy to grace Dragon Ball Z, etc) while Tien made none (killed himself doing absolutely nothing to Nappa, nearly killed himself trying to keep down Cell only to have his efforts proved useless, etc.)

If you take Krillen out of the plot then the bad guys win. If you take Tien out of the plot, just about the only difference is that Chouzu is put in an orphanage and Dende would be killed by Buu.

Its impossible to prove that Krillen is stronger than Tien because the fact is that he isn't. Tien always was the stronger and probably always will be but the fact is that he is a background character of little to no importance in the later parts of the series.

So stop trying to prove how great he is! ;(

Best answers
Heres where you go off-topic my friend... We are ONLY talking about power in this little match up, not importance. Im sure most people (Including me) will agree that Krillin is more important to the story than Tien is, but this thread is called "Strongest Human?", "Most Useful Human?" ... ;/

Best answers
When do i constantly bring this topic up? The only place i bring this f'ing topic is in THIS thread!! Look at the thread name, it says "Strongest Human?", so quit your b*tching! If you don't wanna listen to this, then dont go inside this goddamn thread.

Best answers
i think krillen is stronger cuase....he is bald duhhh! you should all know that bald guys ALWAYS win!!! lol i vote tien :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it seems ENGAR, RAVENOUS KRILLIN LOVER, has finally admitted that TIEN is STRONGER than KRILLIN.

HOWWW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN.

Anyway, yeah, krillin is much more useful to the story than tien, even though tien does some good stuff. But as was just said, that has nothing to do with the topic ;)

Ah now that it's pretty much over :p

I just noticed something about tien. People who want tien in the game ask that he get the split form technique. Which is weird cause in DBZ, Piccolo and Krillin actually use it more than tien does! Piccolo trains himself by split forming and fighting himself, fights gohan with it in the garlic jr. saga, while krillin uses it to fight alongside piccolo against nappa. Tien uses it... NEVER. Kami mentions it as being an essential part to fighting the saiyans, but tien never uses it! And in Dragonball.. I think tien only uses it once, during the last tournament of DB. Although he mightve used it in the second to last one too; I cant remember.

Best answers
HAHAHA, that my friend, is where you are wrong!! :p

In episode 17, Mr. PoPo lets Tien, Yamcha, Krillin, and Chaozu go in this room (I don't know the exact name), but it takes them to the past so they can fight against Saiyans from the past. Basically, Tenshinhan, Kuririn, Yamcha, and Chaozu were beat up by the past saiyans. But in this episode, Tien uses the 12 eyes(spit form technique) to fight with them.

But wait, theres more!!
In episodes 93-95, Tien beats Jisu & Burter on King Kai's planet, using the split form technique!

I guess your wrong

:rolleyes:

Best answers
i had to vote tein. This guy has been the underdog, but never gave up. Plus, in that movie where he fights trunks, he is actually winning (or closely tied) til trunks goes ssj.

Best answers
yup, thats true. Tien layed a couple of punches and blasts on Trunks, before he transformed. The match looked tied. Very impressive for a human :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn Tien.
I thought you were not goinna put up a good arguement for tien
and I wanted to use most of the excuse from the Dragon Ball and
Dragon Ball Z saga. But you said it all!! ALL OF IT DAMNIT. lmao.
Anyway. Thats the reason why I want Tienshinhan in this mod. He
Has always been there. And has always come back just one step
behind the Z Warriors. He came back stronger than Piccolo in most
parts too. But he never gets to show what he has because his
enemies are always 100 thousand times stronger than him. He
even tried to pull a Gokou on Cell Form 2 by risking his life to have
18 get away with 16. And if 16 had died so soon. There would be
no one to release Gohan's rage in the end.

Tienshinhan should be in this mod in any future releases by now.
I am pretty sure ESF Team has seen so many thread and agreements
for Tienshinhan on the suggestions forums

By the Way |-Tien-| :p Its me
Super_Saiya-Jin2_Majin-Vegeta from RedSaiyan.net Forums!
Im old Skool fan too :p dont mind my siggy and avatar :p I liked
your old sig when tien put that realy funny face. I beleive it was
the episode when gokou was pounding away at his stomache.
lmao. Tien looked funny. I will never forget that.

EDIT:

no site took down my siggy... Well you can see a huger pic of
my siggy here.....http://forsakenwarriors.cjb.net/main.html

Llort

L
gokou is dinitely the strongest human because he gets to lvl 6 i think at the end of dbz second is vegeta cus he is cool and gets to 5 or 6 and is close 2 goku in turms of stength and power

why did u put satan on that list u a devcil worshippor or something???

Best answers
Tien is stronger for one reason. Kihoho, that attack is one of the most powerful in the series. Using it Tien could keep semi-imperfect Cell at bay but there is no way in hell Krillin could have done that. And Tien used the Multi-form against the Ginyu squad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also forgot to add... I tied it up when it was 37/37 :)
Just claiming it was me that put tien back on the front lines.
Also PEOPLE. I beleive you all forgot the name of the subject.
Its not called.

THE STRONGEST KI ATTACK OR KAMIKAZE ATTACK

Its called

THE STRONGEST HUMAN.

So your suppose to think to yourselves now...
Who would kick each others ass in 1on1? Krillin or Tienshinhan?
Yamcha and Mr. Satan shouldn't be up there. Cause well the only
challenge Yamcha will have is Mr. Satan himself. lmao. Here is my
next arguement. Chaozu and Krillin ADMITTED They are too afraid
to die again. Krillin never even tried to evade any of Freiza Form 2
attacks. He just turned his back. And with out looking behind him
he got stabbed by his horns. I donno about you. BUT I WOULD
ALWAYS WATCH MY BACK.

Tienshinhan and Piccolo on the other hand. Are the last two people
after that series who are not afraid to die. Krillin is Master Roshi's
Pupil, In Dragon Ball. Krillin had to try 3 times to get the kamehameha
right.
When Tien found out that Master Roshi was Jackie Chun in disguise.
He threw Roshi a POWERFUL ASS KAMEHAMEHA in his first try.
All he had to say afterwards was. "I can master any technique you have" or something similar to that.
Meaning Tien knows what hese doing. The last time I saw krillin
put up some balls and some courage was when he tried to rush
Buu. And he would have never done it if his daughter and wife was
there. Cause then he would have nothing to protect.

End of my Arguement

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Llort
gokou is dinitely the strongest human because he gets to lvl 6 i think at the end of dbz second is vegeta cus he is cool and gets to 5 or 6 and is close 2 goku in turms of stength and power

why did u put satan on that list u a devcil worshippor or something???
LOLOL GOKOU AND VEGETA ARE NOT HUMAN!!!
Sorry for all caps.... But this is one DBZ fan who I am pretty sure
only pays attention to the fighting and not the talking. lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom