• Yamcha

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MR SATAN!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Best answers
Originally posted by Lt.Zack
oh Tien is human wow I remember being told by a friend that he is not human and that friend is a avid Jap version DB/DBZ/DBGT watcher (as in he is overly obsessed)
Then your friends a n00b :D

Quote: Krillin is the strongest that is fact.
They say it in the last great tournament in DBZ.

Check the article i posted.. it was just a filler for the show.. wasn't part of the magna. And what Yamcha said that to comfort Krillin's ugly daughter.

And jeez.. the powerlevels written by Akira himself should be enough proof.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers

OK, I'll explain once more.

My argument was that his attack was stronger because it tapped straight into his very life energy appose to using Ki like regular warriors. You said that it wasn't true and produced a definition made by a fan site. I said that unless Toriyama made that quote himself then it couldn't be counted as fact.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, lets set this sttraight, tien is da man :yes:

krillen isbald, short and has no nose and married a robot ;/

and yamcha's a pimp wannabee :no:

oh yeah u forgor #18, she is a human, sort of

Best answers
good point, Ghost! :D

Ok! Fine Engar, even if your right about the attack thing.. that still dosn't proove anything. Krillin is not stronger. 'nuff said.

Akira himself said it.. so lets stop this arguement ;)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm gonna have to say Tien. Your arguement was very convincing too. :) Tally Ho!

JeS

Best answers
if the two were to battle one on one everyone knows Tien would win........and besides that's all that matters strength wise.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
How about this, if you take Tien and Krillen's strongest attacks and show the results of a direct hit of each attack.

"Tri-Beam!"

Krillen is battered and bruised, probably near killed from first hit.

"Destructo Disk!"

Tien is sliced and diced, dead from first hit.

There we go! :D

OK, proves nothing because strenght and attacks are two different things. This whole thing is pointless anyway as you haven't said when in the series. There are times when Krillen is stronger and times when Tien is stronger.

(P.S: You only made this to show off Tien! :p)

Best answers
My Facts:

-Tien Trains with a Mime...
-Krillin is short, bald, and sat around doing nothing
-Yamcha is also lazy and would rather go for girls than fighting (He actually gives up fighting in the Movie 9: Strongest guy in the Universe! (Bojack))

The REAL Facts:
-Mr. Satan has trained DAY IN DAY out for YEARS! Not only that, but he has won every Adult World Martial Arts Tournament he has entered... :p
-And he even managed to save the Earth from Buu, without even throwing a punch.
-This man is god.

Mr. Satan pwns...

My 2 Cents... o_o o_o

Best answers
lol.... I hope everyone realizes that my previous post was a joke... You guys arent planning something against me are ya...?!

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1...2....3!!!!!

*everyone leaps on spazmonkey*

DAMN HERCULE LOVING PIECE OF ****!!! DIE!!!!

Best answers
rofl.... It is odd how much Mr. Satan helped out in the series... Damn that sniper, pissin off Buu and all... ;(

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
for all the peole who are for Krillin, you say the guy who cant hit anyone worth **** with a destructo disc is stronger than someone who took on a SAIYAN with one arm? COME ON Tien has the balls and the power if Nappa didnt turn around he wouldve been gone!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let me settle this argument once and for all.... the stronges human is UBUU!! yes he was once origionally buu and an alien but was reborn as a super strong humen to train with goku! there, sorted mwhahaha!

Best answers
i voted tien. its only common sense, form the facts he is much more dedicated to fighting+training and he definatly deserves the vote.

mr.satan is an idiot and all humans love him cus they dont know about the z fighters.

if mr.satan were to take on tien or any z fighter he would definatly 100000000% lose as he sucks balls. he cant even fly :p

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
One-armed Tien didn't take on a Saiya-Jin. He was beaten to a pulp by a Saiya-Jin.

To put it bluntly, just about the only people who really took on Nappa were Krillen, Piccolo, Gohan and Goku. Krillen and Piccolo only managed it because they double teamed him, Gohan managed it because he was pissed off and Goku managed it because he was really strong.

Best answers
Yes, Ubuu is the most powerful human during GT, but he didn't earn the power. Real humans are born with puny powerlevels and must train hard to become powerful. Ubuu on the other hand inherited the power.

And Tien's winning the poll! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, ubuu its also the strongest also in dbz! remember he woz created in the last episodes of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom