• Yamcha

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MR SATAN!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Best answers
Well who is it? Tien vs Krillen has been debated for years. Heres my 2 cents:
Who is stronger... Kuririn or Tenshinhan? This is a very disputed question. In my opinion it is Tenshinhan by far. I really don't understand how anyone can think Kuririn is stronger.

Before I get started I just want all of you to know that Pojo.com (one of the best DB sites out there) believes Tenshinhan is the strongest human, and the DB Daizenshyu Guide (the top ranked DB source in Japan) says the Tenshinhan is the strongest. There are many other sources that believe he is the strongest also. With that said, let's get started...

Here is why I think Tenshinhan is stronger, and a better fighter than Kuririn. First of all, Tenshinhan has always had a higher Power Level than Kuririn. During the days of Dragonball he was a lot stronger than Kuririn. In fact, he was as strong as Gokou. You can't argue this. There are power levels written by Akira himself. Every PL that is written shows Tenshinhan to be stronger! I'm positive Toriyama intended Tenshinhan to be stronger. Then some of you say that Kuririn gets stronger than Tenshinhan later in Dragonball Z, when there are no records of power levels. Now how can this be when Kuririn hardly ever trains, and Tenshinhan is constantly training? Tenshinhan is also a better martial artist, because he has developed the "chakra" part of the body which every human has. It is his 3rd eye. Kuririn hasn't developed his chakra at all.

During the Saiyan Saga Kuririn admits Tenshinhan is stronger by saying "I guess they'll go for the strongest first. Either Piccolo or Tenshinhan." During the Freeza Saga Kuririn, Gohan, and Vegeta fight Rikuum and they get the crap pounded out of them. But when Tenshinhan fights Jisu and Baata on Kaiosama's planet he defeats them! Jisu and Baata, each, are both stronger than Rikuum, and Tenshinhan beats them! So you know Tenshinhan is stronger than Kuririn during the Freeza Saga. He is extremely strong during the Freeza Saga. And after Yamcha is wished back, Tenshinhan and Chaozu stay at Kaiosama's planet and train for even longer (I believe it is 130 days)! And besides, Kuririn's character is supposed to be more of a comical relief, whereas Tenshinhan is supposed to be a serious martial artist. Tenshinhan IS more powerful!

Everyone here probably agrees Piccolo fused with Kami is stronger than Kuririn (you'd have to be stupid not to). Remember during the Android Saga when Cell's in his second form, Piccolo can't even beat him. Well, shortly afterwords, Tenshinhan whoops cell with a Kikoho single-handedly. Cell can't even get close to Tenshinhan! That means Tenshinhan is definitely stronger than Kuririn. I mean, do you seriously think Kuririn could take on Cell? And when Yamcha, Tenshinhan, Kuririn, and Piccolo shoot energy blasts at Cell (while Gohan is firing his huge Kamehameha) and Cell blows all of the them away. Kuririn is blown away 1st, then Yamcha, then Tenshinhan, then Piccolo. I think this goes in order of PL's becuase the strongest hold out longer, against Cell trying to blast them back. Even before they decide to help out Gohan, Tenshinhan goes to help before Kuririn and Yamcha. Kuririn doesn't want to, but eventually gets up enough courage, but Tenshinhan is ready to help because he is a beast and is really powerful. And in movie 9 Tenshinhan fights SUPER SAIYAN Trunks, who is definitely stronger than Piccolo, and Tenshinhan holds his ground a bit. But when Kuririn fights Piccolo, he makes a complete fool of himself.

How about during the Buu Saga. Kuririn doesn't even attempt to fight Buu. He knows he is too weak. They even state that for 7 years, Kuririn has given up fighting and settled down, while Tenshinhan trained for years! Tenshinhan goes to fight Buu, and ends up saving Dende's life and Mr. Satan's. If Mr. Satan died then Gokou couldn't have collected enough energy to make the Genki Dama that kills Buu! Tenshinhan's Kikoho, that saved Dende, Satan, and possibly Gohan had to be very powerful to stop Buu's blast. I can guarantee Kuririn was not stronger than Tenshinhan during the Buu Saga. Buu even comments that "not EVEN Tenshinhan could beat him" when he talks to Gokou. This hints that Buu is trying to point out to Gokou that Tenshinhan is really strong but he [Tenshinhan], as one of their last hopes, couldn't defeat the powerful Buu.

Now, some of you use the evidence when Yamcha says Kuririn is the strongets to support Kuririn being stronger than Ten. But you also say the Jisu and Baata fight was just a "filler". If people use that line as evidence Kuririn is stronger then they have to recognize that Tenshinhan beat Jisu and Baata, because it too, is just in the series. The line wasn't in the manga. So when they say that Ten beating Jisu and Baata was just a "filler" but use the "Kuririn is the strongest human" line then they are just plain stupid and stuborn. You shouldn't contridict your facts. Since I use the Jisu and Baata fight as evidence of Tenshinhan being really strong, I have to acknowledge the line where Yamcha says Kuririn is the strongest human. But I think Yamcha was just saying that to make Marron feel better about her father and what does Yamcha know anyway? Tenshinhan is not really around much during the Buu saga and he's not really "part of the gang" anymore, and Yamcha hasn't seen or thought about Tenshinhan in like 7 years. Trust me, there is more evidence of Tenshinhan being stronger!

That's it! you have to believe Tenshinhan is stronger now! I think the main evidence that gives away that Ten is stronger is that Tenshinhan was always stronger during DB and the beginning of DBZ. And when there wasn't anymore records of Power Levels, how could Kuririn, all of the sudden, get stronger than Tenshinhan when Kuririn is not even training, and while Ten is training vigorously. I have nothing against Kuririn, in fact he is on of my favorite characters, but when people say he is stronger than Tenshinhan, it just makes me sick! If you still think Kuririn is stronger then that's your opinion, but I think you're stupid and crazy!

Credit: http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/tien/

Best answers
wow!.
I have to agree with you. I reckon Tien has always been a fav of mine and he is way cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I voted for Tien. He trains more than Krillin. Way more... that's really all there is too it. Krillin's big power up moment was the charge he got from that big flabby namek guy; but tien's time with king kai was clearly worth more than that. Krillin's destructo disc is basically "the super useful attack that never found use." Since the attack, while having enormous potential, never works.

I'll make a note tho, slightly in krillin's favor: The only reason Tien could stall cell, and deflect buu's blast, was because of Kikoho, which was just a really good technique. The problem was it took up way too much energy. He knocked 1st form cell into the ground a whole bunch of times, true, but then he just fainted from the massive use of energy it takes. Cell came out of that hole hardly damaged. It was kind of like just "pushing him really hard."

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah he was constantly training with that little mime Chaozu. Tien is stronger is then Yamcha obviously and Krillen sat on his ass at Master Roshi's most of DBZ.

Best answers
all excellent reasons, my Tien-lovin' friends :) The only problem i see is that n00bs will vote for Krillin because he's more of a popular character :(

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
I'll make a note tho, slightly in krillin's favor: The only reason Tien could stall cell, and deflect buu's blast, was because of Kikoho, which was just a really good technique. The problem was it took up way too much energy. He knocked 1st form cell into the ground a whole bunch of times, true, but then he just fainted from the massive use of energy it takes. Cell came out of that hole hardly damaged. It was kind of like just "pushing him really hard."
id say the point is that krillen wouldnt have been able to hold back cell at all
and seeing as the other androids couldnt, doenst that say something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i didnt bother readin all dat but yeah tien by far both krillin and yamcha just sat around while tien was training all the time, plus tri beam rox0rs

oh and thanks for putting that huge post in paragraphs. pisses me off when people dont put real big post like dat

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Krillen trains a lot in the End of DBZ

Best answers
Krillen Ownz!!! i rest my case

btw Hwoarang man dat sig ownz bcoz its got Nas!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MrMasj
Krillen trains a lot in the End of DBZ
yeah but i dont think that amount of training could make up for 7 years of training, and if ya thinking of using the goku gohan comparison thats different cus its saiyan vs human saiyan hybrid

Scruffie

S
Actually, Tien could only hold of Cell because of pure luck.

Cell couldn't exactly get up when every time he moved an inch another Ki blast hit him. If Cell was give that extra bit of time, he would have whooped Tiens ass.

I agree he is strong, although not anywhere near as strong as the Saiyans, and he could whoop Krillin anyday (mostly cus, well, Krillin's crap) but I've always though of Yamcha to be on the same pedastle as Tien. Not so much towards the end of DBZ, where he does next to nothing to train.

I voted for Yamcha to be different. :p

Best answers
Lets look at it like this...

How many ssj's got their asses beat by 18? Wasnt Krillan incapable of doing any damage to 17 or 18?

Ok, now Cell form 2 is Cell WITH 17 absorbed and countless human victims

18's shots couldnt even harm Cell form 2 nor could Piccalo's
Tien goes in there and gives it everything he's got
He is actually capable of knocking back cell and keeping him occupied for enough time to properly stall
I mean come on people, Tien freagin went 1-1 with Cell for a good whiles and Cell was TRYING. Do you honestly think that Cell TRYING would still have been stalled by Krillan? Maybe if Krillan ran around like a pansy.

Dont get me wrong, I like Krillan, but Tien is far stronger. He is stronger than Krillan in DB and in DBZ Tien trains for 7 more years than Krillan AFTER he was already stronger than Krillan. Its freakin 7 years people. In 7 years Goku got both ssj2 and ssj3, you actually think it wouldnt ENSURE Tien be stronger?

Best answers
Thankyou for all the support fellow Tien-lovers. But Krillin seems to be winning in the polls. And somehow i havn't read one Krillin supporter write reasonable reasons. All i've seen are idiotic answers like "Krillin rox".. wheres the proof? How pathetic. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like Krillin the most out of the group, but I think Tien is the strongest. Yamcha is the weakest obviously. He hasn't trained forever & he is always not fighting :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't stop cell because he was strong... it's just that his technique, Kikoho, pretty much owns. But it drains him severely, so its not really an attack you can say would win him the match. The kikoho however, allows him to make some important moves in the story. So stalling cell isn't really a proof that tien has more power than krillin, but tien certainly affects the plot a lot more towards the end of the series.

In light of this, I still think tien is the strongest...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien's ki attack is by far one of the strongest attacks, and he is by far stronger than krillen.

btw nas rulz!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
krillin is only the strongest in esf!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Strongest in Esf When Where Why !!!

I think krillen need a new attack when he tranforms....

**//And after this return to the subjekt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom