Stress Testing

Best answers
Hey mods and beta testers :) beta looks geat cant wait to try it! but just wanted to say good luck with the testing and its not that I dont have faith or anything but if anyone can name a mod that *hasnt* had to release a patch within 2-3 days cuz of errors well.. you get my point :p You guys have dont a great job and no disrespect or anything but I hope everything works out and I know we cant wait but im sure nobody heres wants esf to pull a dmz and go all screwy :( thx and good luck! :D

Best answers
to pull a dmz:p ROFL...that should get in the dictionary:p ROFL!!!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'll be good, though I bet a patch will get released a few days later :p I don't think any good mod has managed toa void that :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
yeah even ns had its annoying bugs but that 1.01 patch made it so much better and then there was 1.02 later on.

So of course there will be a couple of little updates but that's fine with me as long as it's playable :)

Best answers
omg ns didn't work for me any longer (it only worked the first time) then when ever i enter aserver and enter a room to choose my team it crashes!! :no: so i uninstalled it!! besides i don't like the theme (or the idea) of the mod so it doesn't matter

sorry gone a bit off topic :]

but that's fine with me as long as it's playable
yup .. me too .. i don't care even if they didn't release a patch .. as long as it doesn't crash like dmz1.7!! and as long as it's fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom