Streetcar fans?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I just recently bought a 1998 Hyundai Accent hoping I can turn it into a street car. "I currently have a 1999 Honda Civic which I bought for 7500 but all the street/custom parts was already built in."

But my question is, anyone know any good websites for ground kits, tail/head lights, window tinting, etc... so I can get this car's appeal up to date?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh crap, if you watch Street Fury on G4, they sometimes give those team's cars offical website and they link to stores that supply them the goods.

Or, go to the custom car shows in Las Vegas and ask around there if you're old enough. (They got sexy butts there. O_O)

Best answers
Write a letter to Xzibit and get ready to pimp your ride with all the bling-bling you need !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To answer Kyo's question, I'm asking for parts for the Hyundai

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hyundai's are horrible cars. In gerneral they suck. It's going to be a terrible street car if you do that. You're better off with a Mazda. They're cheap and easily modable. Honda's are good and easy to mod but more on the expensive side due to their name. Mazda really is the way to go.

KyoKusanagi

K
Hyundai Accent - interesting choice for a "street car".

I can reccomend you surf some Aussie boards for advice on what to do (**high number of Hyundai's around these parts) - however be prepared for the waves upon waves of "OMG why would you do up that POS" etc comments - but as far as I can tell, this is a personal thing for you and you want to make your car the best ride for you and not for anyone else.

Maybe also have a look at the Hyundai Accent rally car - see if theres any design cues from their body kit that catch your interest. Pick up a copy of Fast Fours (avoid Import Tuner) and other performance based magazines for a good indication of what should be done first.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Hyundai? Modding? No they don't go together, even the tiburon is quite bad in performance. Your best bet is go for ICE stuff.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hm.. Considering he's already got the Hyundai, I imagine it's a little late to be sayin not to get one. Perhaps some advice on modding Hyundai's can be brought up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom