💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i made a lil drawing, its one of these types that are always looking for a fight, you usualy encounter them in a bar, or on a street @ night.
anyhows, here it is, i would really like to have some tips, crits, and opinions.
thnx

http://members.lycos.nl/cl3rcx/anger(clothes).jpg

ps: watcha think? shall i take it with the upper body, or just the head, if there are to many faults in the body, il take it off...

Best answers
OMG!! Thats freakin good! but for some reason the mouth looks weird.. I dunno why

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, thnx, i never thought i would ever get a coment like that on my drawings rebirah,thnx.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice man i think thats a really cool drawing style, its awesome! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i made a quick sketch/drawing of the 3/4 view on the street "thug", but i suck @ those views.
i still have alot to learn, but here it is, its FAR as nice as the other 1, i just made this one to practise the 3/4 view, watcha think?

http://members.lycos.nl/cl3rcx/angerquick.jpg

Best answers
Cheeks slant inward..not to pleasing to look at, looks odd. the mouth is disproportioned. It looks like his mouth and bottom of the face is looking to the left, but his eyes are straight. Very odd. One shoulder is longer than the other(left is shorter)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you now talking about the first 1 or second? well, i understand second sucks, but that was just a sketch of 3/4 view where i suck @

Best answers
first of all its a pretty good drawing, but there are many kinks in it if you are looking for perfection, if not then its fine the way it is.

except for the glare on his head, it looks like an exclamation mark and first glance ; /

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom