Street Legal Forums!

Jerigo

J
*POST EDITED TO REMOVE ADVERTISING AND WAREZ*

This is a place for hiphop and music alike, Here you can freestyle battle,
Download Full Albums, Download Programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Fruity Loops, and More!
Graphics Tutorials, and alot of other graphics things!

Use that referal link and I promise you will enjoy your stay...

Did I mention it has more than 241 arcade games! and it you can listen to ontv with alot of hiphop music and more, there is also a radio station that plays music!

PLEASE VISIT THE FORUMS YOU WONT REGRET IT!

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You really need to stop advertising warez... The AUP and the stickies are the first things you should read before posting. Everyone likes warez, the only problem is that advertisment of warez is not welcomed here.

Best answers
Be careful man, this stuff is Warez and even though I have no clue what it is, that post might violate the AUP and get this thread closed. Speaking of which, didn't you just get shut down for making a post like this???

Best answers
ya optim closed one of your theads already making another does not make it O.k for you to post advertisment and also wearzs again lol but anyways ontopic free style battle over forums hmm seems weird

Best answers
Jerigo said:
Download Full Albums, Download Programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Fruity Loops, and More!
this = ****ING WAREZ as u call it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freestyling battles?

On a Forum?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whatever this is, you need to stop. We do not tolerate advertising or recruiting on our forums. Further postings of this nature will result in corrective action. If you so choose, by all means, become a contributing member of this community, but we ask that you cease the advertising. :warning: Warning for advertising.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom