Street Fighter vs Tekken! OMG YES!

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers

[video=youtube;N6U7jZ-qMfI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6U7jZ-qMfI&feature=related[/video]

Check out da video, looks like a pretty sweeeet union! I can't wait!! :)
The 2 greatest fighting games of all time!

Last edited:
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the Street Fighter 4 engine better than the Tekken 6 engine.

Street Fighter vs Tekken > Tekken vs Street Fighter

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea SF vs Tekken = Better to me.

Ah yes. Another VS game to look forward to next year... Been waiting.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
One thing I don't understand is why the crowd is having multiple orgasms during the fight. Are they all japanese? That would explain allot.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What ever Next One peace vs Dragonballz vs naruto Now That would be fun

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What ever Next One peace vs Dragonballz vs naruto Now That would be fun

Already done. [video=youtube;X8pwuZKPPd0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8pwuZKPPd0[/video]

Man, I can't wait. The two best fighting games actually going against each other...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
if it gets ported to PC i'll consider buying it if i'll have enough money

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if it gets ported to PC i'll consider buying it if i'll have enough money
Not Happening. Namco doesn't do PC. and Thanks to SF4 being Pirated so much Capcom said no.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man.. I gotta say it looks pretty cool. When I heard about it, I felt that it wouldn't work, but that gameplay looks pretty fun. Still though, I'm more excited about the 3rd strike online remake.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SF3 > SF4

They had to add SF3 characters to make SF4 relevant.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SF3 > SF4

They had to add SF3 characters to make SF4 relevant.
Super Street Fighter 4 overwrites Street Fighter 4. Pretty much the 3 that entered were ready around the time. But The supposed winner of SF4 is Mokoto since she is the only one who talks about winning it.

SF3 was an awesome game though. I like SF4 for the ultras and special styles.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I'm more excited about SF x Tekken over Tekken vs SF. I don't really like Tekken's gameplay. I hate the ridiculous juggling with no damage scaling. Also I like SSF4 over SF3. It seemed like the gameplay for SF3 encouraged just turtling and poking into supers. That's how the majority of the pros played anyway.

Super Street Fighter 4 overwrites Street Fighter 4. Pretty much the 3 that entered were ready around the time. But The supposed winner of SF4 is Mokoto since she is the only one who talks about winning it.
I highly doubt Makoto won. She's known as a really low tier plotwise. I think the only weaker characters in all of SF storyline are Rufus, Dan, and Sean.

Last edited:
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm willing to guess that Chun-Li is the plot winner. She is a beast.

But, realisticly...

[video=youtube;QxD9fnsw5co]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxD9fnsw5co[/video]

We all know Ryu (wins) and keeps the plot going, especially when Daigo is winning tournaments with him.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm more excited about SF x Tekken over Tekken vs SF. I don't really like Tekken's gameplay. I hate the ridiculous juggling with no damage scaling. Also I like SSF4 over SF3. It seemed like the gameplay for SF3 encouraged just turtling and poking into supers. That's how the majority of the pros played anyway.

I highly doubt Makoto won. She's known as a really low tier plotwise. I think the only weaker characters in all of SF storyline are Rufus, Dan, and Sean.

Rufus was close to Top Tier. But Makoto is the only one who talked about winning the tournament. Everyone else had more important stuff on their agenda.

But, The producers of Tekken said they are gonna let Capcom produce this one first to see how it plays since they don't know about the VS stuff too well. I have to disagree with them there. Tekken Tag was one of my favorite Tekken games.

[video=youtube;Recin7tersM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Recin7tersM[/video]

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's clear that they fear that people will just stick with SSF4 and not purchase the Tekken addon.

If it sells well, they will pursue the second crossover and hope it sells just as good if not better.

I also agree that Tekken Tag is a classic game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will be buying both sides. No matter what, they will still be different games. I just wonder if they are going to switch up the move set buttons.

I already can tell you that this game is going to sell just as much as Marvel vs Capcom. This is probably the 5 Fighting Game Originals. ( Other three include MK, DOA, and Virtua Fighter )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom