Street Fighter ****ing IV

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OH MY GOD!! I think i lost 2 pounds. He looks ****ing sweet, let's see if they can make this one the best in the series :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hear they will keep it 2D movement with a 3D looking enviroment.

But yea looks hawt XD

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hear they will keep it 2D movement with a 3D looking enviroment.

thats a bit of a letdown, I know SF was prettymuch the king of 2d fighters in its time but its not like they really had a choice in the matter, 2d fighters have gone the way of the dinosaur.

street fighter or otherwise, a 2d fighter in this day and age is just retarded, especially with graphics that beautiful =(.

not saying id prefer it have insane camera angles like DOA, but maybe tekken style where it zooms/pans depending on whats going on and gets in close for throws and the like.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

The graphics aren't the way they are in the teaser that everyone watched. The game's still pretty, but it has nothing of that ink-splashing or anything. Art direction is interesting. Unlike all the other 3D fighters, SFIV is not meant to be photo realistic.

Street Fighter IV runs at 60 frames per second.

Street Fighter IV will have online play.

The game takes place after Super Street Fighter II Turbo and before SFIII. The good news is that the character roster will be made of many old-school brawlers and some entirely new ones. There are two new girls on the list. We will probably not see any SFIII characters.

The stage you saw at 1Up, if you didn't figure out, is Chun-Li's Stage from SF2.

The excellent Parry system form SFIII is gone. The new system seems to be called Saving or Revenge (we're not sure about the name). We don't know exactly how it works, but it's built around cancels. And we do know we'll have another gauge to activate the Saving/Revenge stuff, besides the usual Super Gauge.

Supers are there (although they didn't decide yet if it will be like in SSF2T or SFIII), and now they've put another moves called Ultras. These makes your character throws a auto combo with tons of moves. It's like a custom combo ... except by the custom part.

Shen Long may appear in the game. We are NOT kidding.

The consoles are not decided yet, really. But, assuming that SFIV will have online play, we can obviously think of Xbox 360 and PS3 (duh). It's very likely that we'll see an arcade version without online mode too, and our sources told us that Capcom could put some test machines in Japan arcades in Q2 next year.
http://www.destructoid.com/rumor-new-info-...ked-58045.phtml

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm glad they're not going for a photo-realistic attempt with the graphics, much more potential with things.

I just hope they just make the pants be a bit less.. Puffy.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah goodie, the camera isn't ****ty =P. (if those are gameplay shots that is)

i probably wont buy it, or even rent it, because well im cheap =P. But i do hope that they don't do to this what they did to mortal kombat >_>.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HOLY ****!!!

It looks amazing... but, will it have smooth gameplay?

And why are they trying to shade his manhood through his gi?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Looks quite awesome honestly. I may have missed this, as I didn't saw it on the first thread. But for what console is this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BALLLLLLLIN!

Is it me, or is Ken's face like, "HOLY **** DID HE JUST SHOOT A BALL OF ENERGY AT ME?!" in the first picture. :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saw this on AotS yesterday. Good stuff. Can't wait for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom