Street Fighter 4 Anime Trailer

Best answers
the quility/animation was terribad, there already is street fighter animes 2. First was amazing and the 2nd should be burned

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wouldnt knock it just yet.

street fighter has a great story that goes along with it and battles scenes to rival any of the best from naruto or dbz.

street fighter could be a great anime, if they do it right. and the last 2 times, in my opinion, they didnt do it right.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gama, watch it again.
This time, don't nitpick at the animation but simply enjoy the content.

It looks like the same people who animated Naruto made this. D:

Best answers
its not nitpicking u said "caliber of quality" so i stated the animation quality was not that good and the art quility wasnt good, if your going to ask what ppl think of it your going to get answers, ignoring the bad ani/art i would say if the fight scene isnt much to get me excited, i find the bison vs ryu, ken fight more intresting.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well we obviously have very different views of quality.
I personally found that videos line art over detailed for anime/animation in general and looks bad because of that. The voice acting was subpar and the Jpop was a complete turn off for the scenes content.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=nQfNn4R4kAo&feature=related
The video is a great example what I find as quality. Although short, it has simplicity and accuracy to the character being portrayed, smooth and/or seamless animation as well as great voice acting and ambience from the music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom