Streatching limbs

Best answers
This could be done only by buu or piccolo to give him advantage of keeping their enemies on distance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this can work, but give a bit more info, like, will it follow characters like homing then grab them and do something, or is it player controlled?

Best answers
i like this :p..

Maybe for buu's right click He could stretch out like a sheet to block someone from going past him and for left click he could blow up like a balloon for some reason im not sure :O

and for piccolo you could have it home in on its target for right click then for left click it could be controled like a gen beam

Best answers
Thats what i think of but I think it would be hard for development team to create this in game

Best answers
ah ive got it... For buu's version of quick throw he stretches into a wall and if you swoop into him while he's stretched and looking at you he can bounce u back..*throwing you off balance*. kinda like a defensive quick throw

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
$sj Goku said:
ah ive got it... For buu's version of quick throw he stretches into a wall and if you swoop into him while he's stretched and looking at you he can bounce u back..*throwing you off balance*. kinda like a defensive quick throw
Can you say S-P-A-M yes its gona be spammed like hell >.>

Best answers
um im guessing this attack would take up a good amount of stamina :O

Force Pit Member
Best answers
only thing i could think of, is that both arms stretch out a little, but not too much, and have a slight homing effect, so they can hit someone, and the arms go back to normal (using some stamina).

Best answers
that sounds good it would make up for piccolos lack of speed .. mabye the atack could be used while he's swooping

or maybe the stretching of piccolos arm could be used as a quick throw if you get caught he slings you somewhere

nge

Best answers
If you really want to add stretching limbs, howabout it works something like this?

In a head on power hit situation, if one charecter has "stretching limbs" and the other does not, the charecter with stretching limbs only takes half damage from the hit as the other charecter would be unable to connect full force due to getting hit slightly first.

The connection would be at the same time on both ends, but an animation could display differently in the power hit head on situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom