Stream of secsiness

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't mind the title, I was just having some fun....Anyway, I made this
3d scene cause I was bored mainly, and cause everyone else makes em
dammit, so why can't I!?!?! hehe, here ya go:

http://www.687th.com/enix/other/wtfness.jpg

Its really huge so just click that :p. Hope ya like it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn thats nice, i love the colour and the atmosphere, only crit is that some of the things look slightly blocky in places, other than that it kicks ass dude, keep up that sexy stuff =0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say more of a stream of random chicken scratch. Even the directional flow is off, if you fix that you'll be more on the right track. Also, the colors don't work at all together. Oh and it could use some lighting, the whole thing in general is too uniform. I'd say work more on your basic graphic concepts before you move onto 3d.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have been doing 3d work for almost a year now :p. But all this is, is a basic particle
stream, I would have made it cleaner, but it wasn't intented for show just yet, I was
just gonna use it for a few sigs. But I thought I should post it for critz, and thanks for
em ^_^. I get what ya mean, next time I will make it flow better. This render is just
a bit too crazy. Didn't have much of a flow. And the reason for the waky colors is because
I don't work with green much, but I wanted to work with green and blue at the same
time. I think it came out ok, but still really messy. I will start a new one soon, there
really fun. Next one will be smaller too, but like I said, I was gonna use it for sigs, I
was just gonna cut out my favorite spots in the render and implant them into a sig ^_^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom