Strawberry Shortcake: Adventures in the Land of Dreams!!

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't wait for this game and I'm glad its a PS2 exclusive GOOD JOB SONY ON GETTING THIS EXCLUSIVE FOR THE PS2 w00t!!

Heres some images.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm c00kies!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Sweet now people cant say that Nintendo is dumb because they make "little kids games" but looks like I can make fun of Sony fans. The only reason Sony got it is because it was too kiddy for Nintendo.
On Topic: That game looks so dumb. It looks just like that Spongebob the Movie game but with strawberry shortcake.
I do like the food strawberry shortcake though.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am really questioning your sanity right now Phob... hang in there, bud.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh. My. God. This needs to be bundled with the PS3 for launch right away [Backwards Compatibility FTW]!

Best answers
mmmhh strawberry shortcake mmmh tasty.....

dear god!i need this game :devsmile:

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
Sweet now people cant say that Nintendo is dumb because they make "little kids games" but looks like I can make fun of Sony fans. The only reason Sony got it is because it was too kiddy for Nintendo.
On Topic: That game looks so dumb. It looks just like that Spongebob the Movie game but with strawberry shortcake.
I do like the food strawberry shortcake though.
Actually, the difference is that Nintendo -as a developer- develops those kiddy games, while this is an obvious third party game. This game isn't even being RELEASED in Japan. Thinking before you mindlessly attack a company might serve you well in the future.

Anyway.. I liked Strawberry Shortcake as a kid. =P

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They need to make a Strawberry Shortcake vs. Samurai Pizza Cats game. Then, and only then, will my childhood fantasies have been fully realized.

Yes, Kasey, this one game completely nulls every other badass game on Sony's consoles. Obviously all the crap Nintendo releases only serves to strengthen their uber powerful empire. of crap.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Love would pour out of your throat after you love it open with a knife.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Love would pour out of your throat after you love it open with a knife.
Agreed, unfortunately.

Well, this is hardly surprising. A standard trip to EBGames would show that the PS2 snags a bunch of other "kiddy" games, as well. However, the sheer variety of other titles is more than enough to counterbalance that. Besides, I don't see where the Sony attacks could come from in this thread; in my humble opinion, most of the games that made the PS2 a success weren't developed by Sony (that's out of the games I enjoyed). However, I must say that I'm surprised to see Strawberry Shortcake in a PS2 (or any current gen) title - I thought that show was big in the 80's/early 90's...

...they should resurrect The Real Ghostbusters, if that's the case.

As for the comment about Nintendo's games being crap, that's a matter of opinion, not fact =P

/me grabs a plush Metroid

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That game looks seriously ****ing retarded.

..but delicious as well.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lmao. That's a gamebox quote

"IGN.com states "The game looks delicious"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In all honestly... for some reason it looks to me that the only flaw is the subject matter.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
0_0...Are you all being sarcastic, or am I surounded by qu****...? I hope the former, otherwise I may be forced to abandon this place...May God strike down the hethens who have forced this abomination upon the public market...*shudders from local prissiness*

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
J-Dude, the game is badass. You just can't handle it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
J-Dude, the game is badass. You just can't handle it.
lmao. Nice.

If I was forced to play the game, I might enjoy it...I mean it could be like Mario Bros. except pink and cake-oriented.

If you were to eat Strawberry Short Cake...While paying this game...Could the apex of ecstasy be attained?

Ridin High

R
Great, the only game that manages to make me hungry !!! =/

I can't quite grasp the concept of this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom