Strange Idea

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, like my many other ideas, I happen to have another one.

You have an outdoor grass land map, have a stream, trees, bushes, it looks like a really peaceful place. Then the idea is to implement something I have yet to see in a lot of maps in general, and that is... butterflys...

You heard me right... butterflys! I just got to thinking of how nice of an addition that would be for a map like the one I described earlier. The only problem is though, is how would one go about doing it?

I know this sounds really corny, but I was thinking about another idea, an idea for an ESF movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about creating Bojack City.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True. Kind of like how in Half-Life there were those mantra things at the end of the game when the G-Man was talking to you. Unfortunately I can't model at all even though I do practice, even a butterfly can prove difficult.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I don't know much about mapping, but couldn't the butterflies be made a sprite and added to the map?

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe.. All you need is a square with a cut down the middle.. Skin the butterfly, BAM! butterfly. :) Its so small I dont think you need to model the actual body.. waste of time IMO. skin only should be useful

Best answers
Good idea MC. But why not make it like the Heaven thing in other world from dbz?
That is a peacefull place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom