straight deflection/ki blast impact

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
normally in a block the ki blasts just randomly go anywhere, for my suggestion when your in a block but hit the right mouse button at the right time your character will punch them back towards your oponnent this same would be true for weak beams such as gen beam, and burning attack.

this directly complies with my first suggestion:

smaller blasts and balls (gen ball and ki blasts) will blow instead of struggle when impacted with other blasts and balls so when they go back towards your opponent it automatically destroys the ball right behind it (which i believe could be useful when you just recover from a hit and have to block the ki balls coming at you

OR

when hit with other blasts they will deflect to the side

so when two ki balls are going at from north and south they will deflect themselves to east and west, which i think would make sense

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it but how about just hold muse 1 when blocking to do that. Rather than press it at the right time. That makes out for some ping issues ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not a bad idea. But what good will it do? Player 1: haha i ki blast you *****! Player 2. Haha I throw it back at you! Player 1: OH NOES! I r ded.

Not likely If it gets in great. But not going to do much good.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i thought it would make sense but what i was thinking that it could work in unison with the second suggestion and eliminate any other ki blasts coming at you

oh yeah and i forgot to add small beams like gen, and burning attack so im doing that now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom