Story mode?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
First of all sorry if already created issues on this, but did not see that this would put a story mode?.
I think a very good idea, because if we run out of internet or just want to have some battles would be very amused, it's just a suggestion that I think many would be interested to.

Sorry for the English. Read my signature

Thanks.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Story mode will never be added, takes too much time to add. ESF was, is and will be multiplayer only.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No you wouldn't, there have been plenty of single player HL games already.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I can say is if you want Story Mode... Then go make it.

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
again with the story mode... =/
it`s like u ppl think it goes : oh! lets do this! *snap* done!!! let's do that! *snap* done!
and even if we would want to make a story mode, imagine how long it would take if multiplayer takes so long?
peace, but maybe start thinking a little before you post

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[COLOR=#00000]
AND I QUOTE DAMAERA

Stuff that won't ever be in the next releases

Here is a list of what won't be in 1.3:

Single Player Mode
This has been suggested many times, and denied many times. This will not be in any release.

New Characters
This is an exception. If you create a topic about a new Character, it won't be instantly denied. Just because you suggest a new Character, that doesn't mean it will be in a release. Don't keep your hopes up.

Terrain Damage
This has also been suggested many times, and denied many times. This is possible, but it will not be in a release.

Power Level Saving
ESF will never have this feature, do not waste your time suggesting this.

ESF on HL2
ESF will never be on HL2. As said above, do not waste your time suggesting this.

Fusion, Movie Content, and GT Content.
These will never be in ESF. If you want any of this to be in ESF, feel free to create your own custom addon.

Stats Modifier
You will not be able to modify your stats. That means you're never able to change your health, ki pool, and your PL.

Transformations
This is another exception. If you suggest a transformation, it will most likely be denied as we already have our transformations set up. Don't be afraid to suggest a Transformation, though.

Fake Content
If you suggest fake content that was never shown in Dragon Ball Z, or any of the series, it will be denied. That means no suggesting AF content. (Fake DB series)

Stamina
Feel free to post suggestions about Stamina usage, we know it's not being used enough. But, that means don't create a thread saying "Stamina sucks, fix it."

If you create a thread suggesting one of these features above, your suggestion will be instantly denied, and your thread will be closed, so don't waste your breath.
[/COLOR]

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[COLOR=#00000]
AND I QUOTE DAMAERA

Stuff that won't ever be in the next releases

Here is a list of what won't be in 1.3:

Single Player Mode
This has been suggested many times, and denied many times. This will not be in any release.

New Characters
This is an exception. If you create a topic about a new Character, it won't be instantly denied. Just because you suggest a new Character, that doesn't mean it will be in a release. Don't keep your hopes up.

Terrain Damage
This has also been suggested many times, and denied many times. This is possible, but it will not be in a release.

Power Level Saving
ESF will never have this feature, do not waste your time suggesting this.

ESF on HL2
ESF will never be on HL2. As said above, do not waste your time suggesting this.

Fusion, Movie Content, and GT Content.
These will never be in ESF. If you want any of this to be in ESF, feel free to create your own custom addon.

Stats Modifier
You will not be able to modify your stats. That means you're never able to change your health, ki pool, and your PL.

Transformations
This is another exception. If you suggest a transformation, it will most likely be denied as we already have our transformations set up. Don't be afraid to suggest a Transformation, though.

Fake Content
If you suggest fake content that was never shown in Dragon Ball Z, or any of the series, it will be denied. That means no suggesting AF content. (Fake DB series)

Stamina
Feel free to post suggestions about Stamina usage, we know it's not being used enough. But, that means don't create a thread saying "Stamina sucks, fix it."

If you create a thread suggesting one of these features above, your suggestion will be instantly denied, and your thread will be closed, so don't waste your breath.
[/COLOR]
I wouldn't take that post to heart, I contradicted myself a few times in that thread :p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom