Story Game

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Well, I'm bored so I thought I'd try starting a new game.

In this game You post 3 words that you want to follow on from the last posters 3 words to make a (hopefull) silly story thing. As I said, I'm bored.

For example. If I posted "I was once..." then the next person could post something like "a buddist telemarketer..." and then the next person would follow on with another 3 words. Get the idea?

Your 3 words MUST follow on from the last posters post.

Obviously no insulting people and no profanity/obscenity. Just try to be silly. :p

Remember, 3 words ONLY.

Let us begin:

One tuesday morning...

Additional Rules

EDIT I - The Phantom Edit:

Due to people making more sense than I did when I made this (take into account I was only semi consious at the time) I shall add that you have to quote the story in your post before your addition like Sicron did. Also, if you feel your addition will need some grammar in it then feel free to add it.

EDIT II - Attack of the Edit:

Try to be original, repeating something with just a different username can be a bit boring.

EDIT III - Revenge of the Edit:

Oh yeah, and usernames, just so you know, no matter how long the username is it counts as one word.

Finished Paragraphs

Ok, the completed first paragraph:

One tuesday morning sitting on the very sexy Kaination, pulled a Big sweaty man who smelled like a rotten egg & made love to Conan and Jay Leno's Chin. Then the next kidnapping attempt was to be Fatal_CobraX until George Bush Came out and.. agreed with Sonic Boyster. Then Randyhobo asked what that thing she was shaking was because it made him wank at high speeds. Bapplebo came with a bacon sandwich that Randyhobo stole and gave to other hobos to share amoung cannibals. But Majin_You asumed light moved slowly, Brightly & violently consuming all in the earth's atmosphere but was wrong. Zeonix, God Emperor of voilent beastiality survived & ate. Kagato sucks donkey head and teeth while Zeonix fights monkeys with breasts & laser guns, pew pew, and loses very badly. A random girl, named Yoshimi, battles fecal matter from her own ass and eats monkeys. Cucumba was tasty like a cucumber that was consumed by Bill Nye. This science guy choked on the piece of pie Pain gave him. While everybody waits for Chuck Norris to kick someone with a roundhouse kick to the face, God pokes Michael Jackson in his Neverland. This felt real good & he became quite happy in his pants. Logan Sucks Donkey flavoured wood carvings that make him go insane & run around naked. Sometimes when im playing the banjo, people beat their chests in an ecstatic way, like they want sex with Kidboy. After They Get sexed by Kidboy they smoked purple-dro untill the superbowl starts. With great vigor & one dollar, they search for big huge nuts to wank off to. Cold Steel had sex with some random hot hooker that he randomly met in Afghanistan while he was randomly looking for rare STD's. DJ-Ready found him with the hooker & joined in the fun and Dj^Swift came in and impregnated the ass of DJ-Ready.Then he impregnated everything in sight, Animals & Children, including him self and his mom. Saiyan_Overlord landed in Michigan and proceeded to destroy the reprodusing hobo which had to destory the forums many times over.Then he licked the devastatingly powerful DBZ masters pex and stopped licking his hudge penis, witch exploded afterwards. End this story now or else SuperDragonFist will fart in your face really really hard until you can't breathe and passout. SuperDragonFist got launched and blew everything up in existence except for God Emperor Zeonix, and trunksfreak. Trunksfreak died afterwards, Saiyan_Overlord also died and TryForce became the Emperor of pus sores and turned ***. Zeonix raised Saiyan_Overlord and made him into a hobo with no penis in his little boy, Kaination, the not so almighty time squad member. He quicky gasped when he was levitating behind the Doc's time traveling Delorean of Death & despear. Ravendust continued to kill Chang Wufei's boyfriend & their valueables after he heard them scream like Odin's *** fathers. After many days of playing bingo, the angry cucumber ****ed everythng in his eye sight including saiyan overlords ass and his grandmother Bob. Several ninjas argued about this crazy rapist on several occasions except the security guard! That's why they charged at him and raped him, then he said : "Holy crap, I actually like it". Tonythetiger123 had babies that ate Saiyan_Overlord and farted him.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sitting on the

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Big sweaty man

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you want this moderated at all for grammar or anything? Right now it doesn't make any sense, and it's a massive run on sentence.

Best answers
Jay Leno's Chin.

yeah for the love of god this story needs some help

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Do you want this moderated at all for grammar or anything? Right now it doesn't make any sense, and it's a massive run on sentence.
uh was there a need to interupt that story? lol

was very sexy

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, how about we make this a story and not 3 words every time, it's annoying to read, so just copy and paste the entire story above you and add your 3 words. I took the liberty to do it with these so far and since Sean's 3 words don't really work as the beginning of a sentence, I will begin a new one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

One tuesday morning sitting on the very sexy Kaination, pulled a Big sweaty man who smelled like a rotten egg & made love to Conan and Jay Leno's Chin. Then the next

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
One tuesday morning sitting on the very sexy Kaination, pulled a Big sweaty man who smelled like a rotten egg & made love to Conan and Jay Leno's Chin. Then the next kidnapping attempt was

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One tuesday morning sitting on the very sexy Kaination, pulled a Big sweaty man who smelled like a rotten egg & made love to Conan and Jay Leno's Chin. Then the next kidnapping attempt was to be Fatal_CobraX

Best answers
One tuesday morning sitting on the very sexy Kaination, pulled a Big sweaty man who smelled like a rotten egg & made love to Conan and Jay Leno's Chin. Then the next kidnapping attempt was to be Fatal_CobraX until George Bush

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Came out and..

nge

Best answers
One tuesday morning sitting on the very sexy Kaination, pulled a Big sweaty man who smelled like a rotten egg & made love to Conan and Jay Leno's Chin. Then the next kidnapping attempt was to be Fatal_CobraX until George Bush Came out and.. agreed with Sonic Boyster.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One tuesday morning sitting on the very sexy Kaination, pulled a Big sweaty man who smelled like a rotten egg & made love to Conan and Jay Leno's Chin. Then the next kidnapping attempt was to be Fatal_CobraX until George Bush Came out and.. agreed with Sonic Boyster. Then Randyhobo asked

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
One tuesday morning sitting on the very sexy Kaination, pulled a Big sweaty man who smelled like a rotten egg & made love to Conan and Jay Leno's Chin. Then the next kidnapping attempt was to be Fatal_CobraX until George Bush Came out and.. agreed with Sonic Boyster. Then Randyhobo asked what that thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom