Storm Warnings...In Scotland?

Best answers
Right i was just talkin to me mate the other day about how the whole world is falling apart.. like the movie, day after tomoro. First majour majour Tsunami thing, then over here... bad flooding in places that are well far from shore, then up here we have just been annouced with some savier storm warnings.. the area i live in aberdeenshire has the worst ones in the UK... fantastic.

Buts is like half one and all i can hear is the wind, total bad outthere, but like think, what will be next to hit the wrath of muther nature..?

Kinda trippy tho..
-SaN'jess

Bolteh2

B
it has to end someday eh.. might as well be a slow painful death

we're pretty save for tsunamis.. we have britland to shield us from the big waves

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Apparently they're putting up a series of 10-mile walls around London to buffet the waves (should they come) but what I want to know is...buffeted to where exactly? Down the road? Hertfordshire? Where?!

Best answers
A landslide in Cali killed around 4, with something like 26 people missing still. Weather has been wild the past few weeks, but I think we'll pull through.

Best answers
yeh we should do..guess we'll have to wait an see but im offski cause power just went in half the village so im off whilst i can see how to get upstairs lol..

-SaN

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
What kind of storm warnings? Where I live we can guarantee a few tornados every summer... D:

Best answers
It's all good, the world will end before we die of old age, I've been telling my friends this for a while now, I just feel it in my bones, its coming

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh*

The world has always had natural disasters since the beginning, and will continue to have natural disasters until it ends. (if ever)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"(If Ever)"

The world will end, eventually.

As quoted "Every beginning has an end" wether it takes billions of years from existance to rupture, it'll begin to get unstable and patters will be uncurrent and well, natural disasters.

But it was like 80 something degrees the other day, and when has Virginia been a place for 80 degree weather in... January? o_O

Best answers
I'm guessing that the disaster in the west is effecting the weather. Ever since the tsunami we have had bad storms here, and it seems its spreading.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anything, it's only a major climate shift. I think earthquakes cause that.

The earthquake was a 9.0, the strongest in 40 years... and we're still alive.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
A landslide in Cali killed around 4, with something like 26 people missing still. Weather has been wild the past few weeks, but I think we'll pull through.
It's up to 600 hundred people now.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I live in Minnesota (along with ET and Torlon). Worst we get is killer cold and Tornados.

-Karrde-

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We don't have many natural disasters in Australia, the benefit of living on a dry flat rock. Although stuff always seems to happen around us, the tsunami wasn't too far away, and the islands on the eastern side of Australia tend to get hit by the occassional hurricane.

Best answers
Blizzards and Ice Storms is all we get...the weird weather is all cause by the earthquake and tsunami, all of that water leaving the ocean cause the temerapture to change wuddenly and the earth is still compensating for it...it's just that. Don't get your undies in a bundle...just sit back and deal with it like the rest of the world...like all things good or bad, this time will still yet come to pass...No worries...God isn't ready to off us quite yet ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We get storms, a lot of them, in a month we've had four major storms >.>

The current one is named Inga, and it's in my part of the country =D

I love wind o:

Norway is my country, in case you wondered =/

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
We don't have many natural disasters in Australia, the benefit of living on a dry flat rock. Although stuff always seems to happen around us, the tsunami wasn't too far away, and the islands on the eastern side of Australia tend to get hit by the occassional hurricane.
Enormous, outrageously out-of-control bushfires are Gods way of saying Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Austalians

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I forgot about those, theres one in SA at the moment.

Best answers
Us british are pretty lucky to not have any natural disasters. I personally also live up hill, so I'm pretty safe from flooding too. There has been some crazy wind the past week or two though, every night I can here crap banging about outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom