<---- stop playing esf this version

Best answers
To all my friends and others going to say this. I going quit playing this version till better one comes out.. My reasons well here ya go.

1) i get ban everyday from new severs
2) I hate free for alls and i hate team. I like the small duels.
3) i was playing today and all 3 of his girlfriends spam final flashs big bangs sbcs and kames in a corner when i went to melee one i had to fight off all 3. Not to hard till the sbc hits me.That made me sick of game right there. :)

So i will not be posting as much or playing. I hope you peeps understand. I am still going to help test so this is not a goodbye just more of a seeya later :)

Best answers
Heck i didnt even know you where a beta tester...

I play with bots!

They dont mind beign meleed,they dont ban you,You can Beam Spam em' all you like.

:D

Best answers
Bots are to easy. I love the 1 on 1s. when i fight joe it is like the best feeling. when both of us have a rush it is true dbz action. Bots cant give me that. Joe is always busy so thats why i was hoping some good melee peeps are out. Yes some are good. Bio from ape majin from another clan. But most of the time i get. well i dont play this game 24/7 like a noob. or You hack. It gets old fast. I will say this again. the best part about this game is the duels. Not just melee ones. but mix of beams and melee. If you can find someone who stands a chance vs you have a hard time beating him that is what the melee system is about to me.

Free for alls i get shot while in a melee fight

team battles same and double team sometimes is fun. but not when your team steals kills :/

Esf is a great game and will get alot better :). I enjoy the people around here and enjoy working hard for the team. So till patch version comes i not going be around that much for esf or forums. *might log on to chat every now and then*

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
everyon ethinks im a beat tester and i say yep :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
boo hoo afew people banned u and u cannot take people useing beams, so what really....

:S great a beta tester who dont like the beta

Best answers
boo hoo afew people banned u and u cannot take people useing beams, so what really....

wow what a prick. Well for one. I am bored cause noone can really beat me in a duel. Thats right i said it. For 2 i love beta. I just played it so much i ready for more. Tepus stfu unless you want to prove i am wrong? maybe you have to skills to show me a good fight? Alright then i thought so

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by NightShade
wow what a prick. Well for one. I am bored cause noone can really beat me in a duel. Thats right i said it. For 2 i love beta. I just played it so much i ready for more. Tepus stfu unless you want to prove i am wrong? maybe you have to skills to show me a good fight? Alright then i thought so
did i say i was better then you? no, then why dont u stfu and dont be such a baby "im quiting esf cos someone baned me:cry: "

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some advice....................you need to realize that most people ban the "good" players who they "think" are being cheap. i've experienced the same aggrivations. eventually i laugh at the fact im 56 and 13 while everyone else is *****. then bam im kicked, some people are just pathetic.

melee is too damn fun and easy to be *****ed at! I MEAN ITS HALF THE ****ING GAME!

Best answers
Well thats to bad nightshade giveing up already but i will always fight you if you like i have fought you once beafor and beat you but of course you "was not even trying" then called me a noob and left but thats ok i guess. If you want to give up go for it but i do think its a little weak of a thing to do. :rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by NightShade
Bots are to easy. I love the 1 on 1s. when i fight joe it is like the best feeling. when both of us have a rush it is true dbz action. Bots cant give me that. Joe is always busy so thats why i was hoping some good melee peeps are out. Yes some are good. Bio from ape majin from another clan. But most of the time i get. well i dont play this game 24/7 like a noob. or You hack. It gets old fast. I will say this again. the best part about this game is the duels. Not just melee ones. but mix of beams and melee. If you can find someone who stands a chance vs you have a hard time beating him that is what the melee system is about to me.

Free for alls i get shot while in a melee fight

team battles same and double team sometimes is fun. but not when your team steals kills :/

Esf is a great game and will get alot better :). I enjoy the people around here and enjoy working hard for the team. So till patch version comes i not going be around that much for esf or forums. *might log on to chat every now and then*
Dude I know how you feel, when your playing some1 who is as good as you and it all comes down 2 plain skill and speed
that feeling makes this game rock, just love that
but that really doesn't happen alot.....
really on happens in 1 on 1, on a good server

And I'm still waiting 2 meet bio brolly allready played other ppl from ape like saiyan legend ( expectid more :( cuz I kicked his ass :D ) and some other guy in a 1 on 1, that I was well almost a tie in his favor, but that prob had 2 do cuz his ping wuz 130 and mine 160 but well do a rematch sometime ;)

I also like 2 play you in a 1 on 1 or something cuz you sound good :)
so send me a pm on forum or irc

But I don't agree with you 2 stop playing this mod cuz I love it so, oke it's not always fun and you don't always have a good fight but if your in a server and it's like 90-10 you also feel pretty good about your self ( Atleas I do :D )
but don't forget the 1 on 1 I would really like it

Best answers
I got the same problem there nightshade, but iam still playing...
I dont care about the n00bs that kick me because im to good, or
that people spam beams...it makes the game more realistick...

as it sound you would rather have the game to be melee only...
thats sick, beam should still be there...wouldent be real DBZ if not.

Anyways, you said that you liked small battles...yes...but in those
battles, mostly melee will be used...also fun...but then you said
you diddent like team or all against eachother... where beams
normally get used ALOT.. thats why i think yoou only like melee..

I got alittle boored at the fact that thoses who get high in PL just shoots spirit bombs and kameha's, but i dont care, cause i just go straight at them ONLY.. .. usally i get kicked :D

Best answers
Does anyone remember the N-GSF Clan for aussies only?
Well they have been dead lately but have a new Staff member (yours truely) and I am working round the clock to get it back up.
We have a new layout, forum and much more comming soon!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to play u some time NS, I never got the chance really, and I'm also a fan of small duels so there :)

too bad u quit tough, however>

if u ever find the time, I'm here :p

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey if you like 1v1... go to "Majin's Playhouse" whenever it's up. Pretty good, respectful people there, and a good admin who boots people only when they don't abide by the rules (Basically being, you sit and you watch the two fighters, you don't blast other spectators or whatever. Then when it's your turn, you go up.) Its the only server I really rely on :]

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tepus there is no reason to be like that. You have a warning. We have been beta testing for months before anyone else so we will get alittle bored of it before anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom