Stolen game!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's all play the stolen game. Ever been robbed, stolen or anything? Well, tell it about it here.

I'll start!

I brought my Shuffle to school to see who would steal my Shuffle. I showed it to every class that I gone to and it seems so happen that when I left my backpack for 30 minutes, it's gone.

Of course, I'm in productions class, which is filled with stupid morons and gangster wannabes.

Now, how did I know it was stolen? I left my backpack open on purpose.

I know which class not to show off my **** to, but it's also funny that, why the hell would you steal an iPod if you can't steal music off it, and once you hook it up on a computer, it's basicly screwed.

I installed a boot script on my shuffle, that I found laying around on iPod Linux that if the iPod is open automaticly/manually for iTunes, the script deletes the music, the software, ect because I set the IP for my computer, and it fills itself with 10,000,000 character text files untill it fills up 512MB, locked and passworded so you can't delete it because it's written in MD4 or w/e.

Yep, I payed a $130 bucks (includes tax, which was 50 bucks everystore I try to buy the damn thing) on it but it was acually worth it since the day I bought it, I never listened to it and wanted to get rid of it. I'd just be fine if it was 128MB, but it was 512MB.

I worked for it, but I obviously don't care anymore because I always wanted a Micro Zen but they raised that **** up for no reason.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I installed a boot script on my shuffle, that I found laying around on iPod Linux that if the iPod is open automaticly/manually for iTunes, the script deletes the music, the software, ect because I set the IP for my computer, and it fills itself with 10,000,000 character text files untill it fills up 512MB, locked and passworded so you can't delete it because it's written in MD4 or w/e.
"the IP for my computer"... "written in MD4"... lol

Now you're all e-cool for lying on a DBZ forum. Fake story = worthless post

MD4 hasn't been used in ages (last thing I know of that used it was Quake 3's network code) because it sucks and it's very easy to generate collisions.

And your computer doesn't have an "IP", your computers IP address only exists in relation to another machine out on the internet.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who cares if i'm not lying or really lying because everything on the internet is a lie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm confused. You bought an I-pod for 130 dollars (of YOUR money) that you never listened to or used pretty much ever... and even though it was so "worthless" you installed some kind of overcomplicated self-destruct alarm on it... and then you took it to school to show it off with the final intention of actually setting it up to get stolen.

What are you on????

Where can I get some of it?

Nah, see, not everyone lies here. When you're caught fabricating stories, it hurts your credibility and makes you look like a complete shmuck who thinks up crap for attention...

Best answers
yeah..why bother making up a fake story...and telling us about it?...u just wasted your time..and everyone whos read this thread..u dissapoint me DJ..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
Who cares if i'm not lying or really lying because everything on the internet is a lie.
I remember seeing someone post "Swift likes men", see, not everything is a lie.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is for Swift's protection >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom