still having fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
so after all these years i descided to play esf again.

appearantly people can join my server 0.0.

but annyho after 20 mins of fun i still have some basic skills left :D

i'm back in the game XD time to get active on the forums :p

just wanted to share this with you guys :p

Best answers
so after all these years i descided to play esf again.

appearantly people can join my server 0.0.

but annyho after 20 mins of fun i still have some basic skills left :D

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/3306/2013012700002.jpg

i'm back in the game XD time to get active on the forums :p

just wanted to share this with you guys :p
It's been years, YEARS since i've clicked the play button with this, as I've been waiting for the release of whats to come. I think maybe this afternoon I'll have to get back in, and see if I can still die like I use to, (hehehe) I will say, I'm eagerly pumped to battle it out. Do people mostly play the 1.3 beta or the original?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... You won't prove your skill in ECX. And the other players have higher ping than yours. Conclusion: you're bad - deal with it.

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
sounds like you guys need some peanut butter sandwiches to smooth things out. ~.~

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
leave him be :).
i aint got a grudge to annyone ^^.

as stated above this wasn't a bragg video ;) i'm just happy to be playing the game again. just happened to be on an ecx server ;)

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was kinda rude, I didn't see him bragging or talking down to anyone. The hell, man.
Unless our understanding of "basic skills" is very different, he doesn't have those. It takes an hour or two to figure out that the game is about double tapping to swoop and holding RMB to hit. And one will hardly forget that after however many years. Even if they did, it wouldn't take as long to remember. The way I see it, basic skill is something more than just swooping into people with pretty high ping. Especially when it's ECX with its broken gameplay.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Unless our understanding of "basic skills" is very different, he doesn't have those. It takes an hour or two to figure out that the game is about double tapping to swoop and holding RMB to hit. And one will hardly forget that after however many years. Even if they did, it wouldn't take as long to remember. The way I see it, basic skill is something more than just swooping into people with pretty high ping. Especially when it's ECX with its broken gameplay.
what's up with your hate? :s

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what's up with your hate? :s
I don't know, I just hate you. I hate you all.

But seriously, I think it was stupid to create a thread to show how after years of not playing ESF you managed to do 11-6 against high-pingers in ECX.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know, I just hate you. I hate you all.

But seriously, I think it was stupid to create a thread to show how after years of not playing ESF you managed to do 11-6 against high-pingers in ECX.
But it IS a thread about esf IN ESF chat. So despite how much you hate us all, you are still spamming. And just needlessly flaming, I didn't see him say he was "1337", "boss", "pro" or anything like that and I certainly don't see how he was lying if all he was doing was swooping and hitting high pingers. Both swooping and hitting things are pretty basic skills that he retained.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But it IS a thread about esf IN ESF chat. So despite how much you hate us all, you are still spamming. And just needlessly flaming, I didn't see him say he was "1337", "boss", "pro" or anything like that and I certainly don't see how he was lying if all he was doing was swooping and hitting high pingers. Both swooping and hitting things are pretty basic skills that he retained.
So you agree that this thread is completely useless? If not, tell me what's the point of this thread.

And I was completely on-topic until someone mentioned my hate.

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally think it's not a thread worth having a conversation over, yeah. Yet, here we are.

The topic seems to be "Hey, who else had a fun time today!?". Not "Holy shit I'm uber leet!!!". So yeah, we are off topic a bit. I don't think he really meant his picture to be an "I own all" declaration.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The topic seems to be "Hey, who else had a fun time today!?". Not "Holy shit I'm uber leet!!!". So yeah, we are off topic a bit. I don't think he really meant his picture to be an "I own all" declaration.
And I made it to "You don't have basic skills which you said you have" and "This thread is useless". I never said he was bragging or anything.

This whole argument is based on you misunderstanding me.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
And I made it to "You don't have basic skills which you said you have" and "This thread is useless". I never said he was bragging or anything.

This whole argument is based on you misunderstanding me.
Oh wow! you're one of those cool internet guys I have heard so much about. Coming in all tough and big and putting people down. Glad some one had fun playing a game that is played by very few but shit talked by so many.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah.... don't be a ******* tool for no reason. I don't know who you're trying to show off to, but it's not funny in this context.. or in many other contexts as well. He made a thread about having fun with this game, and you put him down for it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... You won't prove your skill in ECX. And the other players have higher ping than yours. Conclusion: you're bad - deal with it.
This was your first post. You took whatever liberty with whatever context that you decided was correct, and then put him down. I personally don't even know why a moderator hasn't warned you yet. Possibly because they just didn't even look at the thread, since it was something that didn't interest them. Something you should keep in mind as an option, next time.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This was your first post. You took whatever liberty with whatever context that you decided was correct, and then put him down. I personally don't even know why a moderator hasn't warned you yet. Possibly because they just didn't even look at the thread, since it was something that didn't interest them. Something you should keep in mind as an option, next time.
So... feel free to point out what's wrong with that post? That last sentence was a pure joke, though. I'm surprised everyone's taking shit so seriously. On second thought, I did get warned once or twice for being sarcastic/joking in the past. Over time I just seem to forget what kind of community this is.

OP, sorry if I offended you in any way, didn't meant to. My whole point (besides telling a joke which nobody understood) was that judging from the score in that screenshot, you shouldn't really be happy about your performance. At all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom