Stiff dog's Art

Best answers
I'm back haven't posted in 5 years but check it out!

hand-drawn in graphite on Canson Creme Paper 9 x 12" 40 hours.

http://www.pfyfp.com

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really nice! :O This is hand-drawn on a list of paper, right?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You might want to recheck your website. Large portion don't work in Google Chrome. Instead of images popping up, they scale down the size of one pixel.

Other than that, I must say you have a talent, you drawings are exceptional. (in Firefox that is, :p)

Best answers
You might want to recheck your website. Large portion don't work in Google Chrome. Instead of images popping up, they scale down the size of one pixel.

Other than that, I must say you have a talent, you drawings are exceptional. (in Firefox that is, :p)
I'm using chrome right now and looks fine. I've checked and all common browsers work.

Thanks!

---------- Double Post below was added at 04:23 PM has been merged with this post created 03:31 PM at ----------

Really nice:) You paint really good
Thanks!

Last edited:
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're really skilled... how long (on average) does each drawing take?

Best answers
You're really skilled... how long (on average) does each drawing take?
Well, I'm trying to take as long as possible now on purpose. I try to take my time to get as much detail into the drawing as possible, so I would say from now on 40 + hours or more.

This page shows the work in progress of the above drawing. http://www.pfyfp.com/wipscomplete.html

Thanks!

Last edited:
I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Have you ever tried to draw something anime style?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes anime is a good choice because it's know for it's abundance of detail.

Best answers
@Nemix: Yes, I have done some anime check here: http://www.pfyfp.com/artwork.html let me know if you have any trouble with the images not loading or if the site is slow.

@Painkiller/Nemix: Yeah Godaddy.com is what I have and I guess they're doing some maintenance or something though they may just be slow as heck. I may have to eventually look into a better host. I'm always working on my site trying to make it faster. I'd really like to know if it's slow, average, or fast.

@ Prozac: Yes anime is always fun to draw.

Check it out:

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lion-O, ****ing A.

Great work mate, I enjoy seeing some art posted on here. Keep it up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Nemix: Yes, I have done some anime check here: http://www.pfyfp.com/artwork.html let me know if you have any trouble with the images not loading or if the site is slow.

@Painkiller/Nemix: Yeah Godaddy.com is what I have and I guess they're doing some maintenance or something though they may just be slow as heck. I may have to eventually look into a better host. I'm always working on my site trying to make it faster. I'd really like to know if it's slow, average, or fast.

@ Prozac: Yes anime is always fun to draw.

Check it out:

Sasuke's eyes are too real :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's obviously not finished. >_>

I think it looks good. If the rest of the drawing has the same amount of detail, it could end up being one of the best sketches I've seen in a while.

Best answers
It's obviously not finished. >_>

I think it looks good. If the rest of the drawing has the same amount of detail, it could end up being one of the best sketches I've seen in a while.
Really all of these images are finished because they are nothing more than coloring pages I usually draw up in 15 minutes for people to color in shop or whatever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In that case, it's weird that the eyes are so much more detailed than the rest. :p

But still, good work.

Users who are viewing this thread