Stick animations

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're looking for an "easy way" to do Flash, you're out of luck. It's Flash 8/9 or nothing I think.

Best answers
Well i dont know flash 8 a lot.Like i told i really want to make how is xiao xiao making the animations or those from http://www.stickpage.com/.Is there any tutorial for Macromedia Flash 8 that can help me make something like this?and is it possible with Pivot?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No clue if it's possible with Pivot, but you could use our favourite search engine, Google, to find tutorials. I'm almost 99% certain you'll find what you're looking for if you search properly.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Newgrounds.com has plenty of tutorials.

I can assure you, you will not learn how to make Xiao Xiao like animation in a couple of days. You will need to sit down and take time to learn the program, animation, and how to use the line tool correctly. It's not something a beginner can learn easily.

If you are serious about it, try the tutorials on Newgrounds. Mess around with flash. If you like it, go for it.

Xiao Xiao uses flash to make his animations. There is no shortcut. There may be simpler programs, but wither way, you will will be dealing with frame by frame animation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom