Steamy ~~~

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
as some of u know ! the steam's friends network has been repaired so pls ! GIMME u're registred emails with your stem acc so i can play with U ! and talk n'stuff (i am not a llamer , maaser , disturber) i just wannaplay esf when u guys do !

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to be an ass or anything, I don't have anything against you. I do, however, hold a major grudge against your grammar and spelling. How do you expect me to play with someone that I can't even hold a basic conversation with? Work on that, and I'll give ya the e-mail I used to register with.

*Looks to the anti-1337 manifesto in sig*

Best answers
English isn't his first language you narrow minded American.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can we get off of the grammar train? It might be annoying to you but I'm sure he isn't intentionally going out of his way to irk you, so please keep the comments to yourself and post something constructive next time. Back on track.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would but I dont really play much anymore (damn pc wont run well with the HL engine)
( эй я не играю в игру очень больше. жаль. )

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[email protected]

All he asked was for you to post your account so he could befriend you- it's not that hard folks.

mmmmmmm cox I miss cox =/ I love cox so much.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
omg this is so uninspiring please close this topic , btw for some , i CAN speak engliesh good if i wont, but it takes a little more time , and my friend time is not what i have !

btw thankz Pheonix we'ill keep in touch ! (I wav cox two :\ )

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
mmmmmmm cox I miss cox =/ I love cox so much.
Lol then why don't you suck your own? D:

Anyways, I would post my steam account here but I'm afraid someone is going to hack it and steal it since somebody in this forum knows the password to it. =/

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Dj^Swift said:

Anyways, I would post my steam account here but I'm afraid someone is going to hack it and steal it since somebody in this forum knows the password to it. =/
You cannot "hack" a Steam account. All people can do is try passwords to get into it, and if you have a STRONG password you will have no issues.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dj^Swift said:

Cox is a cable company in the east coast. They were my HSI while I was there, and I loved their service and the speeds. It was the best ever. Which is why I'll never stop loving Cox.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Cox is a cable company in the east coast. They were my HSI while I was there, and I loved their service and the speeds. It was the best ever. Which is why I'll never stop loving Cox.
I know pfft. I have all their services except the HBO crap. D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom