steam

Best answers
i still dont have the game half life im getting it tomorrow. but today i want to get steam and i made an account and now i dont understand the agreement?
how does it work like i saw in the agreement that it said that for some services you will have a fee and some are free. what i want to knof if i play the game esf will they give me a fee of $$$$ or is that service free ? what free and whats not free ? :confused:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only "fee" you need to pay to play ESF, is the cash you give the guy @ the store when you buy Half-Life. ESF is free to play, as long as you have a legitimate copy of Half-Life.

Best answers
Mods for Half life are all free to download, You can also buy a HL Cd-key for you Steam acc. Via Steam :) but I strongly recommend that you buy a Half Life pack, (If you lose your Steam account and can't return It you have a Legal Copy and you'll be able to get a New Steam acc if i'm correctly :) )

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope you are wrong

a CD-key can only be registered to 1 STEAM account but 1 STEAM account can have multiple CD-keys so if you register a CD-key at STEAM you can not use it again

so make shure you dont loose your STEAM accounts name and password

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom