steam

Best answers
copy ur esf folder and fmod.dll to steam/steamapps/email/half-life/ start steam and esf should be on the third pary games list
when u start it it shows the hl screen dont worry its still esf and the controls r messed up so just copy ur old config.cfg to the esf folder again

Best answers
Humpie said:
copy ur esf folder and fmod.dll to steam/steamapps/email/half-life/ start steam and esf should be on the third pary games list
when u start it it shows the hl screen dont worry its still esf and the controls r messed up so just copy ur old config.cfg to the esf folder again
problem is i need a config.cfg brand new because ive never played esf on this comp (new installed), so if u can find me a default one i would be in debt

*Default config.cfg needed

-Rahil

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All you need to do is install esf into:

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\your_email_address\half-life\

Then it should show up in Third Party Games, you don't need a .cfg file...

Best answers
Wow, that confused me just by reading it. Davke15, your best bet would be to PM or AIM someone who has already installed steam so they can explain it to you directly.

Best answers
havuing same problem when u say on top copy ur fmod.dll and ur esf folder to where i cant find that destination steam is in program files but where is the other stuff u said cant find emm the only thing i got in the steamapps is platform.gcf/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom