steam

Best answers
hm..did i miss something or i must pay 4 this s2pid steam? and how should i put my half-life,esf,cs to this steam ?? (like u c faq didn`t help me)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Steam is free. The games are not.

All you have to do is register your cd-key(s) to Steam and you can play your games with it.

This picture may help you understand how to do that.

Best answers
so i must pay to play ****ing game? **** **** **** piss bull**** damn it i can`t believe it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you paid for halflife there would be no problem
You have to pay to play any game you know.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tenshi[lt] said:
so i must pay to play ****ing game? **** **** **** piss bull**** damn it i can`t believe it
Wow, easy man!

comon, half-life is usually only 5 bucks at the nearest software retailer, its really worth buying it,

You get,

1) halflife 1, a real classic game, its fun!

2) steam, its rox0rs the big oneone... at least that is what they want you to believe but you can download it at those links the others gave you,

3) ESF, aka Earth Special Forces, best DBZ mod for half-life out there, IMO even the best Half-Life mod there is, you download it from esf-world or another mirror, you install it and tataa.... your playing one of the best mods there are, and it only costed you 5 bucks.

Best answers
im not the one who buys games :>
ok, 5 bucks is nothig.but better i play in lan with bots and have ice cream near my,than i play some game 4 5 bucks and dont have ice cream,or chips or smth :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well , atleast i didn't pay for my legal copy , gift vouchers paid for my copy :p ;)

as for steam , i need to wait till i get dsl to setup me ownz steam account rather then using net cafes account all the time

just buy it , $15 aussie dollaree doos is all it costed me (in gift vouchers)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The horror. You might actually have to spend some money for something you want!

Say it aint so!

Seriously dude... things cost money. It's a fact of life.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tenshi[lt] said:
p.s. i dont think i can find this stupid **** 4 5 bucks
Then don't play ESF -_-

Not everything is free, and we don't force you to play ESF:p, if you don't want to play this game, if you want to miss the oportunity to play one of the best mods out there... well then you just do that.

I mean, 5 bucks isn't that much, (unless you live allone, have to pay for the rent, food, bills and everything, then it might be to much).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread has answered your question, don't moan about having to pay for games please, it's downright rude.
Also, it could be considered warez if you ask specifics - and to prevent this I am closing the thread.

Best answers
Help. I have steam but i will play esf in the internet and hoe i can do that because ESF don´t have a cd Key or??

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you need a valid cdkey for a version of half life or a mod that lets you play half life one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom