Steam WTF

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Ok I wanted to buy DoD:Source but something is wrong I always get this error:

"There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance."

Sometimes it gets past that step and then i get some error that i have problems with my credit card company -_-

I don't like steam :( i thought they were more serious

i wanted to buy hl2 and dod:s

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try a different day, maybe they are updating their servers right now.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
i pressed purchase

and i didnt get this "There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance." error anymore

but i got this instead at the Review + Purchase step

Your purchase has not been completed. Your credit card information has been declined by your credit card company.

Note that in some cases, your credit card company may put a 'hold' on funds in your account, but you will not be charged. After reviewing the information below, if you believe your card has been declined in error please try your purchase again.

then i get a mail

Dear Lutsch Gabriel,

We are unable to complete your recent order under the account kazumaer, as your credit card purchase was declined. For a list of reasons that a credit card purchase placed on Steam is commonly declined.

then i found this https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?p_faqid=429

Purchasing from Outside the Country In Which the Card Was Issued

If you are attempting a purchase but you are not located in the country in which your card was issued, please Contact Steam Billing and Support for assistance.

this is probably the problem xD LOL HL1 Reference?

anyway im using my moms credit card, she lets me

she's in germany and the card is with her but she made the card here in romania...

i bought hl1 while she was in romania... but how does this work?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I think you should be contacting the company with which you are having the issue; in other words, I think it would be more productive to contact Steam about this issue.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
well i made the credit card work... and i also wasted 5 euro *for testing purposes* and bought xpand rally >.<

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i made the credit card work... and i also wasted 5 euro *for testing purposes* and bought xpand rally >.<
Why didn't you "test" it directly on what you wanted to buy in the first place? lol

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
because the promotion was over... it wasnt 2 euro anymore :(

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And know its what...8 euros? Nvm it's your choice anyway.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
yes but it's still not my card... xD it's my moms... i dont wanna use her money... 1 game per month :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom