steam validation rejected Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to go ahead and assume you pirated Half-Life. Would I be correct in this assumption?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try this:

Go into the ECX folder, create a new text document, name it "steam_appid.txt" (without the quotes) open it in notepad, type the number "70" (without the quotes) and save it.

And, it might be a good idea to copy that text document and paste it in the ESF folder as well, just in case.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try this:

Go into the ECX folder, create a new text document, name it "steam_appid.txt" (without the quotes) open it in notepad, type the number "70" (without the quotes) and save it.

And, it might be a good idea to copy that text document and paste it in the ESF folder as well, just in case.
What the hell's all that crap? o.o

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I don't think it would work if he has an illegal copy

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Play with CVAR:
Code:
sv_lan
Try values "1" and "0".

Best answers
it append to me also when i try to connect to server

Try this:

I tried it and it does not work .

Last edited by a moderator:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's your problem. ESF is designed to work with a legal copy of HL and Steam. We can't guarantee it will work without them and we don't offer support for any other method of launching ESF. The best solution would be to get Steam and purchase HL/register a legal copy.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
eitan, no steam = no support.. Get yourself a copy of Half-Life and you are welcome to request / ask for support. We don't support illegal software.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom