steam problem

Best answers
i tried entering a cd key on steam to activate h1 but it says invalied cd key and i have bought h1 with the key plz help and another question is it only counterstrike 1.6 i got 1.5

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You must of entered the key incorrectly, or added the product number along with the cd key (checking from my copy you are to enter the first 3 sets of numbers with -s inbetween them, the very bottom one is the product number, people are known for making that mistake).

Best answers
i got it exactly right the cd key is right here in front of me i typed it in 20 times or more and it diddn't work

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ethier you added the product number or your key is already in use. Steam has a policy on cd keys and ways you can obtain an new one, or you can go get a new copy. Did you buy this copy?

Best answers
yeah about a year ago but when i load esf without steam it says couldn't load client.dll

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In that year, some pirate might have used your key, the only thing you can do now is contact steam and you will get a new cdkey for 10 dollars, or just buy a new HL version in the store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom