Steam problem.

Best answers
I just reinstalled steam, and half-life on my pc. And i cant seem to install ESF. Half-life doesnt seem to be showing in my steam list either... Do you know anyway i could get Half-life in my steamapps folder using steam? I wanna play agian :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You did register hl on your account correct? try re-registering your key with steam and see what happens (provided you still know the account details from your steam account seeing as how you haven't played lately). Also, have you checked your steam/steamapps/**your account name here** directory for any trace of any files relating to half-life?.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you using the same acount that you always used? if so, you can't reinstall Half Life and esf, you have to download it, don't worry, it's free, since you already registered the game, all you do is in the steam games area, you'll see Half Life, but they say it's not installed, I tink if you click on it, somewhere will stand "download", then just download that, and then afterwards reinstall esf into that directory of Half Life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom