Steam Install

Best answers
Hello, i used to play esf a while ago when WON was still around and wanted to know how to intall in steam...i get to the path but i cant click "Next"...what do i do i also have cs retail

Best answers
yes but i have cs retail not hl...i have hl retair somewhere...but i dont really wanna uninstall everything and start over...is there anyway to install using cs retail?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
USSJ Vegetrunks said:
yes but i have cs retail not hl...i have hl retair somewhere...but i dont really wanna uninstall everything and start over...is there anyway to install using cs retail?
It works with CS retail to. As long as you dont have CS: CZ

Best answers
i tried to change from hl.exe to cstrike.exe it installs but when i click to play it brings me to the reg cs steam menu :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see a lot of people still have selective reading. ESF will NOT work with any game that came with Condition-Zero.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you can't find your copy of hl retial just buy it over steam, it's only $9.95 over steam or $10 - $20 over steam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
USSJ Vegetrunks said:
pain...i said i have cs retail not condition zero...there is a difference...
You said it brings you to the CS menu, which is what happens when someone tries to play with a Condition-Zero packaged game.

Either that, or you're not using Steam.

Best answers
Ok, when i press esf shortcut it brings me to the cs steam menu, not condition zero...i dont know if it is the same...but i bought this before condition zero was even around...so idk...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have CS retail than you should see HL available for download on STEAM. You can use that.

And remember befor installing ESF you have to run HL once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom