Steam - Early Holiday Sale

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Steam Early Holiday has begun, featuring a daily line-up of select games at deep discounts for just one day each. The Early Holiday Sale kicks off today with seven great deals: Batman: Arkham Asylum is 50% off, Champions Online is 50% off, Dragon Age: Origins is 25% off, GRID is 75% off, Fallen Earth is 50% off, Far Cry 2: Fortunes Edition is 50% off, and Osmos is just 2 USD/2 GBP/2 EUR.

On Friday at 8am PST and each day through Monday there will be a new line-up of deals.

Also look for deeply discounted publisher packs available throughout the duration of the sale. Grab the LucasArts Premiere Pack at 60% off, containing 16 classic hit titles like The Secret of Monkey Island®: Special Edition, Star Wars®: Knights of the Old Republic™, and Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™.

Visit www.steamgames/early-holiday each day after 8am PST for another bunch of great buys.
Source: http://store.steampowered.com/news/3163/

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I wonder if Left 4 Dead would be at least 20% off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
L4D2 is 25% off right now, including the 4-pack.

People on the Steam forums are shocked and upset at Valve over this, but they did the same thing with L4D1.

I would advise anyone still waiting, to keep waiting. If L4D1 is any indication, a 50% or more deal is coming soon enough.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Got dragon age for cheap! Woop! All this l4d **** makes me crack up- I bought the first one a while after it came out- discounted. Didn't even think it was that good. Didn't bother with the second one.

Here the next lot of games are out for the sale and... l4d the original is on there now discounted 75% haha... They don't care who buys what as long as they get their dollars at the end of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom