Steam Chat QA Session

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some of the ESF developers are going to be hanging out in the Earth's Special Forces steam chat at 18:00 GMT. Feel free to join us for a Q&A session where we'll try to answer the communities questions about ESF.

19:00 GMT is around 2 hours from now.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/esf
steam://friends/joinchat/103582791429522483

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hmm, I might be able to join the chat for a while, but I'll have to leave soon, gonna take the car and go see some cousins.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get ready to get your brains bombarded with questions Devs.

I won't lie about it, it will hurt.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hope the ones who were there enjoyed it :)

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Too bad I had to go out during the stream, is there a way to watch the rest of it?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Usually Justin.tv saves a recording of stuff...at least it did when I used it. If it has been saved, the devs should upload it to the Moddb page.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UPLOAD THE VIDEO!!

Today was friggin' hilarious. And so much fun.

I loved it and I am so glad I stuck around all this time. Thanks a lot guys. So much win.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well to bad i joined when it was all over xD

oh well better luck next time i guess :fight:

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will ask Masta if it has been saved but I don't think so, if not stick around we might do that again soon :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I will ask Masta if it has been saved but I don't think so, if not stick around we might do that again soon :)
We all hope to see more steaming. It was a pleasure to see how far you guys have developed the game and so far it's impressive. All the things you guys have taken into consideration such as the effects (dust below beams, destructable terrain and more) is outstanding. It's nice to hear that you are all working very hard in order for it to be finished this year and you've got the whole community rooting for you :)

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aw, next time you guys should save it, so people who missed it can see it, throw it up on YouTube, but make sure "BETA" is in bold, and even then, some idiots will still *****.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nobody said it isn't saved so there is still hope :cool:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heheh suckers, I was at work and didn't have to be there. Then I played planetside later that evening. Back to work on esf tomorrow since I don't have actual work for a few days.

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Aw, next time you guys should save it, so people who missed it can see it, throw it up on YouTube, but make sure "BETA" is in bold, and even then, some idiots will still *****.
Screw those idiots, thanks a lot for taking the time to show us the live stream, and I sure hope you do it again. :)

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The option to save an archive of the stream was turned off. The live stream was only meant for people who participated in the QA session. If we wanted the whole world to see a gameplay video would have been released in the news.

Thanks to everyone that came. There were a few bumps here and there, but in the end I think you guys walked away with some decent information about the development build.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol since he's on the dev team i guess he'll play the game lots of hours to come ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom