steam+cd-key probs

Best answers
i got steam but when i get to the part where i put the cd-key in it says that I cant register. my cd-key works on WON, and i was wondering how i could solve the problem of my cd-key not working on steam.

and another question(related to the above)...if you have previously used steam with the same cd-key and try to reinstalling(after deleting steam), does that have any effect on your "re-registration"?

Best answers
eh, your CD-key is might cracked or some ~

but for your second question: it doesnt, cuz you don't must "re-register". You can login with your old e-mail adress, and your cd-key is saved on your steam acc.

Best answers
If you already signed up on steam and want to switch account , email Steam owners with a picture off your CD-Case then email it to them then they will change it for you , else your stuffed

Best answers
thanks fellows. with my newly obtained knowledge i will try and get it to work.

EDIT!!!!!

ok i got steam to work but when i try to install esf into it i have another problem. i deleted half-life on my comp so when i try to install esf to the steams>Apps>half-life folder, it doesnt work(no surprise there). so i looked at some other threads to see what to do and they said to install half-life through steam. i tried that and im getting the same problem that i started with. they tell me to put in the cd-key,i do, and it says i cant register on the count of i already registered with that cd-key. Help meh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom