steam 5

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hi i dont wont steam onmy computer on my hard drive and i was wundering is there any way to play it with out stream

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to be very luckey and you cant play online. But jea there is a way.

The way you played all the mods on HL befor STEAM got out.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i dont wont steam on my computer becaus my half life cd key does not work it has bin use by someone with an iligel cd key and wont give me the other persons account because of the privisy agrement and i just want to play esf and if the is a way i can play esf without steam plz tel me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jlgx50 said:
i dont wont steam on my computer becaus my half life cd key does not work it has bin use by someone with an iligel cd key and wont give me the other persons account because of the privisy agrement and i just want to play esf and if the is a way i can play esf without steam plz tel me
Email steam with a picture of your steam CD key and tell them it doesnt work.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i remember correctly he bought HL off eBay. A ussed version. So you can guess what that means.

He got ripped off.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I wonder why eBay is allowing still to sell Half-Life products. They should stop doing that, but besides that point. It is possible yes to play on the WON version stil,l but very buggy. Most stable version is designed for steam, and steam only. I guess you are out of luck, un less you buy another copy in the store this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom