Steam 1.2 Server Lock up

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been experiencing a problem with scorched earth ever since I did a fresh steam install and fresh 1.2 dedicated server install. Unlike when 1.1 would lock the game or crash the game itself steam with 1.2 is locking up the entire server. This is a huge pain in the ass because esf isn't the only thing that runs on the server. It's a winxp pro computer.
These are the only problems I could find.

Faulting application hlds.exe version 0.0.0.0. Faulting module hl.dll, version 0.0.0.0, Fault address 0x0004d3a5

and swds.dll same thing

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That sounds like steam needs to be reinstalled. Is there any thing else on the server that I should know about to help you?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing else is running on the server.

Best answers
Hey umm sorry to intrud but do any of you guys now a way to get steam without having to give a c.d key the one I got I entere my c.d Key and it said it was already in use. Please help.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, you need a cdkey and next time don't post in someone else's thread. Just make your own!

Best answers
Alrighty then. Thanx
Oh one more thing please the i'll leave. I got a new c.d Key and it installed Counter-strike again and a bunch of half life crap but when I try esf 1.2 it just opens up half life. What do I do. Oh yeah and how do u make a new thread. Pleaz help asap.!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom