Status Update: Beta 1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats meaningless seeing as how the beta has sooooooooo much more stuff in it and thus more bugs

Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
thats meaningless seeing as how the beta has sooooooooo much more stuff in it and thus more bugs
then he can say it will be 4x of the alpha 2.0 testing time.

Best answers
Originally posted by saiyanslayer
no one answered my question... how long did testing take in the alpha 2.0 release??

and i finally saw the vid of melee and 'twas good.
Uh, it was an alpha...there was no testing to it? Although we could say everyone that downloaded any of the alpha's were testers ;) That's why it was so buggy :)

Best answers
Well guys, dont get your hopes up, if the beta gets too popular, Those *** fags and Funimations will probly force EsF to shut it down. They did it to Bid for Power, i have no doubts they wont do the same for EsF. ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by <MRA>+PpC+
Well guys, dont get your hopes up, if the beta gets too popular, Those *** fags and Funimations will probly force EsF to shut it down. They did it to Bid for Power, i have no doubts they wont do the same for EsF. ;(
you dont know ****, bfp was shut down cos they looked like they where going to sell it and got shut down, funi know about this mod allready and will not shut it down.:S

Best answers
Yeah but they didn't sell it even with the Anime characters. FUNimation is gh3y, end of story!

Best answers
Tempus, i know ****? I think you know ****, if funimation herd about ESF, they would shut it down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao i cannot be botherd to fight with a stupid n00b, you dont know anything about funi, or even how a business runs, so i dont want to throw insults at each other like morons

goood day

btw, u put an m in my name, learn to read.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
both u quit *****in

funi wont shut down esf for the simple reason that its already out so shuting it down wont solve anything c ause everyone already has it

Best answers
DMZ HAD NO CHOIS THEY WANTED TO KEEP THERE PLAYERS SO THEYE GAVE THEM A DEMO 1.8 THUS 1.7 THEY WERE SMART SO DONT GO SAYINS OH THEY PULLD A DMZ THATS JUST BEING AN *******;( :S :\ ;/

Best answers
Originally posted by alexss
DMZ HAD NO CHOIS THEY WANTED TO KEEP THERE PLAYERS SO THEYE GAVE THEM A DEMO 1.8 THUS 1.7 THEY WERE SMART SO DONT GO SAYINS OH THEY PULLD A DMZ THATS JUST BEING AN *******;( :S :\ ;/
what u talk about???

dont scream (writing in capital letters)

and if they didnt release 1.7 the real dmz fans would had stayed, and if 1.8 had been released all those who left before would have or will come back. thats sure.

it is like counterstrike. old 6.5 players, who hate cs since it retail release, load down the new versions and test them for 1 or 2 days. then they say, oh man now they made a new cheat for this mod, now i go and play something better.

Best answers
Tempes, tepis, topo, Man****er, I dont give a **** what your name is, I know more about Funi than you will ever know, ill be suprised if you even know who they are. And just because i dont have 1500 post, doesent meen any thing, I just dont spend my time in a fourm alday and try to **** my self like you do.

Best answers
funi wont shut down esf for the simple reason that its already out so shuting it down wont solve anything c ause everyone already has it
Good point Hibiki, but they can stop EsF from continuing on from beta 1, You see, without updates, this game will get boring sooner or later.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hehe that was pretty funny....... but newayz... soz man.. STOP WHINING!!!...... just coz they released alpha nad didn get shut down dun mean squat.... perhaps its coz alpha was like.. err.. .crap...... but just hope for the best... and besides..... y dun ppl all just join like a mailing list in the case of esf gettin like the thing that bfp did... so then they can email us details and stuff.....

Best answers
All I'm saying is if the beta gets too poular, were there are over 50 ish servers, funi is just *** enough to shut it down like the *** man ****ers they and tepes are.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** up ****ers dont start this **** in here you **** chops this has already been discussed a million ****ing times before and nearly all of you are wrong so shut the **** up, and the reason why i know why nearly all of you are wrong is cus i read all the **** the team said they know better than all you little ****ers;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom