Status Update: Beta 1

Retired
Best answers
Curently most or all of the features we wanted in esf beta 1 is finished. We still have 2 models to animate, 1 that needs to be skined, and a couple small touchup skins. Thier are also a few fx that still need to be completed as well as some sounds. But, im happy to say that we are very close to a tweaking and testing phase of the beta. The testing phase will last aslong as it takes us to hammer out any major bugs, but we will keep u informed. I'm gonna try to post on going screens and vids of the test phase so that u guys can see whats happening behind these closed doors. If i missed any thing else that needs to be done im sure atleast one of the team members will correct.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
..dont pull a dmz and bring it out cos stupid newbies whine for it

pllllzzzz

:cry: i want a bug free mod

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tep did u actualy read any of that??

but anyway this is good cause its finaly gonna start getting playable!!!!!!!!!! (for more than 4 mins anyway :p )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:S yes hib i did read that

"The testing phase will last aslong as it takes us to hammer out any major bugs"

dmz said the same thing and then just relesed it cos newbie whined

soo...

shut it hib:S

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can't wait to see the model animations for cell. 3 both the wings and tail move?

Best answers
Bah, unlike DMZ, we here at ESF are a bunch of *******s. We'll have a finished product and decide to make you wait a month till we release...but by the end of the month, we'll probably try to implement something else into it and then you'll really have to wait while we finish implementing it again :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we esf fans really need some more peeks at the game, like actual battle footage maybe between gohan and krillen doing a kame power stuggle while someone records it from the side. they would be extreme eye candy

Best answers
WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

screens are ok but i dont want to see alot of new things cause it will mess up the surpise...

THE END WILL COME SOON. THE END OF THE WAIT. AND THE WAIT WILL START AGAIN

Best answers
hmmm and esf team, please play esf beta 1 whole week to find out any bug.

just like beta testers who play a game, and if they find any bug they note it on a piece of paper with what happend with the bug, possible solve of the bug.

you can make time as long as all or nearly all bugs are out. i would say all majority bugs and minority bugs must be completely solved. if u cant find the solve for one minority bug then it doesnt matter.

Best answers
Since no1's said this already I'll say it -
Thanks for the Update Zero, at least now we know it aint gonna be a year :)
Peace
Kame-Haka

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweetness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but to keep us from whining, some major eye candy wud help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
Bah, unlike DMZ, we here at ESF are a bunch of *******s. We'll have a finished product and decide to make you wait a month till we release...but by the end of the month, we'll probably try to implement something else into it and then you'll really have to wait while we finish implementing it again :)
I wouldnt have it anyother way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good to here you lot are getting nearly finsihed, not much left to do, would like some screenshots but not too many so as you dont spoil it ;) :D plus it will annoy all those noobs ;).

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't go asking for "eye candy"... JUST WAIT! Just like "Big Bang Attack" said: it would ruin the surprise. Believe me, the beta will be very very very very very very very very nice :D .

And you can't be serious about taking ALL the bugs out! Come on, do you know one single game that doesn't have a single bug in it? I don't think so...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
king supreme to the maximum capacity. Thanks for the report, and now we have some sort of idea what state the mods in.

Thanx :D

ultrassj_vegeta

U
WOAH!!!!! ITS NEARLY DUN!!!!! GO TEAM!!!!! this is gonna be awesome.. smore vids and screenshots... wicked thats all i can say... yeh thanx for the update..... geez just makes us even more impatient.......dun reveal too much....but just nuff to keep us happy....remove as many bugs as possible plz....... and whoever said it won't be a year... who knos.... mayb it'll take that long... i doubt it tho.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom