status of KI / PL and stuff :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
btw I heard from the IRC chan that it's been changed
that true
( prob is just asking 2make sure and doing my part in greating the game :D )

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hey does the finger beam do one shot kill? or is it like a awp... (cs gun)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
whered teh scouter go?

btw, are teh weapon physics dynamic?

like teh kamehameha pushes enemies, the special beam cannon and finger beam pierce enemies and so on?

are the explosions improved too? like one type of explosion for kame, and another for the burning attack, since the latter is fire based?

p.s.could krillins destructo disc perhaps move faster, since his isnt homing. as it stands his is useless.

Best answers
I'd like to know how you know how fast the Krillen Disc moves??;/ In other words, another suggestion taken from Alpha observations and assumptions that we didn't change it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*NOTE* Actually IG edited this post, and because of it you just scored yourself a permanet WONID and IP ban :)

Well done, IDIOT

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
dont flame team members... it will only get you in the **** :\

Best answers
Err...I did not abuse my powers in anyway. I did not change your post, IG did. So if you have any complaints, you can take it up with the owner of this forum, which is IG :rolleyes:

I merely asked what made you think that the Krillen Disc, after working on the Beta for about a year, was still the same. You think we are idiots or something??

BTW, quit posting about this. You are only showing how immature YOU are. You are only getting yourself into more trouble.

**Edited By Zero**

Enjoy your week off. You've earned it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom