💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not something I want spread as it concerns me and I find it offensive

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, I thought you meant the one I posted. I see what you mean now, I think they should be removed as well, quite tasteless.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
edit: btw, who is lee?
Onslaught, one of many moderators.

Forum is as dead as it can get. And I am glad to see it like that. Staff just makes up rules and no one respects them. But, sure, I have to respect the rules or I will be warned/banned, but if Spunky/Nix/old-folks don't respect rules, it is forgiven. That system sucks.

1. Spam is forbidden on Shoutbox. So when dan starts spamming with "spam spam spam" he gets banned from SBox, but when Spunky says "Penis" everybody laugh.

2. Same punishment for one who called other person retarded and the person who said somebody is coward because he takes back what he said. Coward = Retard? Yes, seems so, Majin_You.

3. Fights are forbidden on Shoutbox and Nixanthros is a moderator, wow, congratulations. Guy who put him for mod surely thought a lot because it is so not logical.

4. As far as I know, 3 warnings get you 1 week ban. I might be mistaken, I am not sure, I was banned for 3 weeks by getting my last warning for commenting Spunky's pic with: "lol, this is the person who told me I am ugly". But, yeah, I guess that has nothing to do with forums, right?

5. Spam on forums is forbidden too as far as I know. What's with those Subs and Damaera's threads about "Lost" in BOT section? Did they get warned for that? Of course they did not.

Lith said:
We need to get those 50 guests that are viewing the forums to register. -_-
GoogleBOT, Yahoo slurp spider.

MC said:
Respect Guidelines
1) Keep flaming to a minimum.
2) Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
3) Keep criticism constructive.
I think I respected 3rd rule with this post. Now you try to respect 1st and 2nd one.

P.S. @Nix: Sorry, I didn't know "ni gga" is a bad word/offense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Forum is as dead as it can get. And I am glad to see it like that. Staff just makes up rules and no one respects them. But, sure, I have to respect the rules or I will be warned/banned, but if Spunky/Nix/old-folks don't respect rules, it is forgiven. That system sucks.
That's not true entirely. What makes you think that?

1. Spam is forbidden on Shoutbox. So when dan starts spamming with "spam spam spam" he gets banned from SBox, but when Spunky says "Penis" everybody laugh.
Spamming and saying a single word, that's a big difference. Since the chat box is meant for fun chat, I don't entirely courage people to use such words though. I might "update" the filter list, but I bet people would complain if I do so.

3. Fights are forbidden on Shoutbox and Nixanthros is a moderator, wow, congratulations. Guy who put him for mod surely thought a lot because it is so not logical.
So far, I haven't see him do anything wrong, have you?

5. Spam on forums is forbidden too as far as I know. What's with those Subs and Damaera's threads about "Lost" in BOT section? Did they get warned for that? Of course they did not.
Links please?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's not true entirely. What makes you think that?

I just said below what makes me think that :S

Spamming and saying a single word, that's a big difference. Since the chat box is meant for fun chat, I don't entirely courage people to use such words though. I might "update" the filter list, but I bet people would complain if I do so.

ok, I agree, "penis" is still spam though

So far, I haven't see him do anything wrong, have you?

Yes, I have. He starts fight and when he sees he's losing, he just says something like: "Stop now, or I will ban you from shoutbox". The thing you or any other mod didn't see that is because all mods are old guys who have grandchildren and are not interested in this game anymore. I know you held these guys in mod position out of respect for their effort which is fair. But if you attempt doing that way, then you will lose control over forum as you already did.

Links please?

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=69791&highlight=Lost
tencharacters is also pretty annoying.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Guys, this forum is not dead, as said.. If it would be, none of you would be posting here right now or even checking the forums.

Best answers
Narrowminded vision ftw? This forum is dead, whether you like it or not. It's not because there's still people posting, that the forum isn't dead.. Even you realise this, that's why you keep adding that useless junk on the forums nobody cares about, just to breathe some now life in these boards.

Sure, there are still a few people that are too stubborn to just leave and never come back, as most of us have been around for ages and would find it quite sad to just leave. But that doesn't mean there's still life left in this forum.

Every bit of fresh air this forum gets in te form of fun-threads, spam-threads or just funny/silly remarks by stoned/drunk people, gets thrown off as spam, flame, "sarcastic comment" or whatever. So yes, there's nothing new on these boards (apart from those retarded features you keep adding), there's nomore fun because the slightest bit of fun gets thrown out of the window instantly.

There might still be some peristent mother****ers that refuse to leave due to memories and all that. But, hair and nails keep growing on a lifeless body aswell.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Narrowminded vision ftw? This forum is dead, whether you like it or not. It's not because there's still people posting, that the forum isn't dead.. Even you realise this, that's why you keep adding that useless junk on the forums nobody cares about, just to breathe some now life in these boards.
Useless Junk? If I'd disable them all and so we'll all go back to the boring forums then again. All the current plugins are here for fun, if you don't like that. Just tell what plugin you don't even like rather than hashing it out like that and I'll look in to it. There is something called a private mesage you know. Use it. It's quite useful. I can't stand people who just think they are not useful and be quiet about it. backstabbing them just like by posting a post like that. Heck, at least I'm trying to get the forums a little bit life, but I don't see you do anything good rather than make complaints about it. Be useful, will you?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, this forum is not dead, as said.. If it would be, none of you would be posting here right now or even checking the forums.
If the replies so far in this thread don't say something about the state of the forums, then I don't know what to tell you.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, who gives a flying ****?
this is purely opinion based and we'll not find an answer here.

but it's not important either, it's important that you enjoy going to these forums and like posting on them.
if you don't get the **** out, if you do, please, do stick around.

rules are rules, and these forums value them.
this has been true forever and will not change.
discussing this is ALSO irrelevant.

and finaly, http://esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38102&highlight=administration <- awesome thread, everyone loved teh prozac

I should be reinstated and you know it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The following comment has no self serving merit what so ever:

Thank you for backing up some of my statements.
Which statements have I backed up, these?
Code:
(19:53:08) (Cucumba) anyone who believes anything I say is a fool
(19:53:26) (Cucumba) If nothing else, I am a master of deception concerning my motives.
Also I hope you'll forgive me if I disagree that a simple "I'm right" post isn't classified as self serving.

*edit*
Happy fun time:
I totally bragged about doing that
quite tasteless.

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
My opinion, rather than complaining that the forum is "dying" a bit, why don't we make the best out of it? More posts, advertises, more fun!, doh.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My opinion, rather than complaining that the forum is "dying" a bit, why don't we make the best out of it? More posts, advertises, more fun!, doh.
My opinion, rather than ignoring us, how about listening to us for once? I know, I know, it's no easy thing, us being mere forum members and all. Less acting as though we're delusional, more progress could be made! Doh!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
My opinion, rather than ignoring us, how about listening to us for once? I know, I know, it's no easy thing, us being mere forum members and all. Less acting as though we're delusional, more progress could be made! Doh!
Excuse me?

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=70996

Check the forums more often. You'll see in that thread, I'm listening to all people of what they have to say or has to be changed. You never even Private Messaged me or even replied within that thread. And you are saying that? Shez, some nerves.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom