Stat Keeping

Should this be implemented?

• Yea.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
I think you guys should keep the stats for all of the esf servers you guys have up. Like kills deaths with each move and keep it all ranked like 1st 2nd ect.

V'

Best answers
If there was a stat system, people would ruin the fun factor of the esf game.Not that I wouldn't mind knowing where I am in the esf comunnity,but I can form my own opinion on where I am.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure exactly how www.csports.net makes its rankings, but it would seem to be based on either kills or kills over deaths. Not a bad site to check out. V', I think you're the top human ESF player listed.

Best answers
I don't really trust the site due to the way it calculates rateings, but it can give you a basic overview of how much you play esf compared to others.
Yea V' your the top human player on that site and whats funny is that when I saw that I had just finished fighting you in a server.
But I don't really trust it since bots are the top players. Probably becouse they can be in two places at once, its funny to see wich bots in first, lol.

Best answers
esf isn't just about fragging and having many kills :p i would rather be in a server where everybody is skilled and can play better than me and we all have little 1 on 1's with no interruptions or beam spamming.and i would rather have the lowest fraggs as long as i am enjoying battling some great warrios :] rather than being in a server were everybody is a n00b and they keep beam spaming and whining :cry: about melee whoring and double teaming ect ect .. :S and having the top score on that .. :\ nah i would rather have low frags and a good game rather than high frags and a sick game.

::EDIT::

a good idea would be to hold leagues and keep the stats of that (make up someway to calculate skill based on how u perform in the match or something :p) rather than kills-deathes.

Best answers
)V(ajin n00b your right and right now thats what makes the mod good is the 1 on 1 fights with good players, but the problem is the emphasis on kills so many people just beam spam. Its the most annoying thing to be just about to kill someone after a good battle and they or you get killed by a level encompasing kame hame ha.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
which is prob why esf wont have it

i mean u can do it with admin mod types of addons but esf just isnt the game that needs it

Best answers
It would be nice to have stats, but the community complains enough as it is about the "cheaters and hackers" which don't exist.

I've seen it on Counter-strike communities, it raises to much jealousy and envy. If the community was mature enough it would be fun, but it isn't.

Best answers
if a stat system where to be implemented i would not want it to be a stat whore community like a lot of cs players.

stats could be should be based on stuff like most kills by one blast...i guess mabey "awards" would be cooler than stats.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Think i is a good idea in theory but then all people whould want to do is raise there stats not have FUN and there would be a lot more spaming beams.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think discovering who is good and who is the best is how it should be. Make it something worth playing for. ESF was made for people to have fun playing, not as a "lets look for the best players and fight them" kind of game. V' is a good player from what I have seen. But I found that out by joining a server and meeting him there. Well, i dont really care about this, even thought I wrote this instead of doing my damn homework!:cry:
Just keep it like it is. Dont add anything :warning: UNECCESSARY:warning: ... err, thats all I have to say!:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still think It is a bad idea. Many poeple say there is no point in playing esf. If that is the case why do you play? The reason to plae is and will always be for FUN! If you start to keep stats people will not play for fun and will only play to make there stats better. And if that is the case were would all the n00bs play if they go into a server all these people who wanna raise there stats will kill them on the spot thus making the game bad for the n00bs I still think keeping stats is a bad idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kamehameha kills: 82,395,010
Masenko kills: 4

Best answers
lol you guys are funny. I mean, "I don't like peoplem who kill me in esf." It's kind of the point you know. If you like one on one battles, then join a one on server.

Big servers = big teams and big battles. and getting shot in back when you're not look. Or getting meleed in the back when you're not looking.

esf_city is a great map, cause you can actually hide from beam, you know, the explosions don't actually do damage through building. So stop whining about getting killed by beams, and maybe people will stop whining about melee.

You guys are as bad as each other, I swear. :p

Best answers
oh, and I don't care about stats. It would be cool to have weapon specific stats, like percentages. But actual kills, I don't care.

Best answers
I voted yes, thought about it abit, and now want to take my damn vote back! -1 vote from yes people, its one less!!!

I say this because if we have a rating system in ESF then people will get too damn competetive. It will be like CS except with goofy haircuts and silly voices. And nothing in the world scares me more than a competetive gamer, seriously, i met this one dude who plays CS competetively and i said CS was a waste of time, i tell you, that boy flipped, like i dissed his mother or something. Poor kid, i wonder if he ever see's the sun. Games should be played casually and not get overly competetive, that just makes the game UNfun, because people start acting all wierd and ******* like.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.csports.net

Want dry gameplay stats? Try the link above. A while back I was in first place for about a month. Why? Because I play too much, not because I'm the best there is. There are too many holes in ranking or statistic systems, though I do believe they hold potential. Perhaps for a one on one ladder, but not for public servers which host Death match or Teamplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom