[Starwars] Scout Trooper

Best answers
Hey everyone.

Havent posted anything in a while.. so I though I'd share my scout trooper with you guys ~
The poportions on this guy are a bit dodgey so if you could help me in anyway that would be helpful =)

Comments? Want to say how much starwars rock? Post on!

Best answers
I dont know the exact proportions but it looks pretty good to me. I like the way you applied smoothing groups as well, gj =)

Best answers
wow,impressive.but i think his "ears" need to be higher and need to stick out more.also,can you post a side view?

Best answers
Sure dudes =0.
(This is an old picture, though the side still looks practicly the same, if ANYONE can do a good drawover I would be very apreciative.)

Anyway on to the picture ~

I'd have to disagree fort.. (The arm isnt complete btw, still have to add some amour stuff)

http://www.bikerscout.net/modules/gallery/album52/aaa

Ill post some more pictures if you want =3, my whole internet is going slow right now.. dont know why because I have adsl..

anyhoo =)

more for phun =3

http://www.bikerscout.net/modules/gallery/album52/aai
http://www.bikerscout.net/modules/gallery/album52/aae

Anyway Ill get back to editing him ~

Best answers
STAR WARS ROCK !! Happy ?? :D The model is great, but try to make the top of torso a little wider, he looks to thin (scout troopers where very muscular), I'd like to help you, but it's easier when polygons are coloured..

Btw how many polygons it has ??

Best answers
Ok, here is a coloured polygons for you u.u. Im a tad tired so Ill be off to bed =3.

Anyhoo, Im still stumped with the side veiw, its not very good, Ill fix it eventually.

Oh.. And dont mind the skin, its just temp, I got bored ^_^;

Best answers
Now I'm quite sure, that the chest need to be bigger:

Look here:

i look for more, if you want

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i saw this over on polycount, dont worry, laheen has better refs than those (ie. someone posted their suit which was bought from the movie >;o )

looking good so far dude, cant wait to see it textured.

Best answers
Im still working on him, ive fixed his side a tad, Ill show you the side next update, right now its the legs that are teh bum, seriously, if any of you guys want to do a drawover, Ill be delighted, im in a rush to go to school =3, so if not Ill just find somn this arvo.

But anyway onto the picture!

Best answers
To me it sorta just looks like u simply extruded the legs =P, i dunno bout the proprotions though but i like the head skin =)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he has no knees >;o you need to bring the legs in a bit and define the knee area.

Best answers
Ok ;/, Ill give him some knees ~ then Ill give him his amour knee plate thingy =o.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His mask looks like scream =O

Try remodelling it

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Cool, that star trooper rocks. ^^

BTW, nice sig MadaxMan, remind me to thank Magus(the mighty) for making a guitar signature. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom